That is the first game this season in which Celtic have played and they have not been the lucky recipients of a dodgy decision....... and look at the result :D

They were. Their opposition were denied 2 penalties, and had a player sent off for very little. The only difference was that the decisions didn't affect the result.

Never happy loyal. :D

They were. Their opposition were denied 2 penalties, and had a player sent off for very little. The only difference was that the decisions didn't affect the result.

Never happy loyal. :D

I meant from an attacking sense. Fair point though - funny that Scott Booth reckoned there was "nothing in" the first one when Charlie Adam was tripped - that was very close to stonewall for me.

The second one though...... did the ball not break to Thomson who subsequently floated the ball over to Mr Miller to break his scoring duck for Gers ?? Would you have preferred the penalty or the goal ? :devil:

Forgot to say good post BD.:thup:

I think McGregor got it all wrong for Naka's goal. He set up the wall to cover the near post and then stood unsighted behind the wall in the middle of the goal. Nakered only had to side foot it home. McGregor should have had that corner covered. A keepers blunder for me but fortunately the keeper at the other end made more expensive mistakes.

Great idea but we have to get Hello Hello back to the begining.

Hello Hello Edu Edu Edu

Hello Hello Edu Edu Edu

:D

Terrific idea.

Good report aswell.

Can I just mention how happy I am that of all the players to be 'megged by Mendes shot I couldn't of picked anyone better than Hartley.