Strachan's address on text

Apparently has been put out, and of course they are straight onto it.

Never fcuking stops amazing me how these rhats actually turn it around.

Apart from that, I think it is known where he lives. Also the Church he goes to!

Scotland Mhedia playing the trump again!

His address is hardly a big secret. Who cares anyway?

It seems that he's more hated by sections of the Celtic support for not being a Scottish RC, oops, "Celtic minded", so it's most likely one of them that started it.

Either way, I can't see the point in it being texted around, and why would anyone who received it then forward it?

It seems that he's more hated by sections of the Celtic support for not being a Scottish RC, oops, "Celtic minded", so it's most likely one of them that started it.

Probably. As much as you might get some idiots in our support playing tit-4-tat over the Novo incident, I think most of our support don't have a problem with Strachan. We enjoy seeing him make an ar$e of himself. He's been a good character to have a laugh at and the fact that so many of the C****c support don't give him the time of day makes it all the better. :P

We luv u Chesney :D

I have just got this forwarded to me by a number i dont know

its his Address which i wont disclose his postcode and home phone number

also says "We Know were he lives lets hound the Bastard"

these people arent Rangers fans in my eyes although i dont like Strachan

i wouldnt dream of abusing him and his family in there own home when he is in the Away dug out at Ibrox i and every other Bear give him dogs abuse but this is Timmy Tactics at the lowest , We are better than this so whoever is sending this out is causing a pile of trouble that can only cause more bad press for the Club and the Fans

Totally agree. It smells of a very poor attempt to clamber back some lost ground in their wee anti RFC campaign after the Nacho Novo address leak incident. Timmy from South Park could come up with better.

Before we lay the blame of this at the door of the Rangers fans should we not make sure it IS Rangers fans before casting aspersions.

As BD says, Strachan is disliked more by his OWN fans than by Gers fans so I wouldn't be surprised if it was them in an attempt to force Strachan out.

Also..... is no-one else suspicious of the media in which it was sent out ? Text message.... much harder to determine if that person is tied to either club than if it was through, oh I don't know, an unofficial supporters website which is OPEN in it's disgust of all things Rangers.....

Sceptical ? You bet !!!