Player's diets

The batter certainly won't help his diet but the sea bass will have lots of good Omega fats in it but as Cal says, pro athletes need higher calorific intake anyway so it shouldn't matter too much (Phelps calorie inhtake is off the charts !!).

I suspect that this is more of a story because it was Charlie Adam - had it been Mendes or Bougherra or Davis et al then because they don't "seem" to be overweight then it is a non-story.

I am sure Charlie will be pleased he has been called an Athlete.:D

Superb. I can't believe how many replies this wee thread got. My god Cal, you are wonderfully representative of the academic community:devil:

Anyway a gay hairdresser to the stars with countless Glasgow contacts, who is an acquaintance of mine, told me a wee story about McGregor that explains his absence from the team recently. who wants to hear it?:D :cheers:

Anyway a gay hairdresser to the stars with countless Glasgow contacts, who is an acquaintance of mine, told me a wee story about McGregor that explains his absence from the team recently. who wants to hear it?:D :cheers:

That's got to be worth a laugh. Hurry up then. :D

Superb. I can't believe how many replies this wee thread got. My god Cal, you are wonderfully representative of the academic community:devil:

Gay hairdresser? Acquaintence of yours ? Your boyfriend perhaps?

Go on, tell us your story !!

• 2 weeks later...

Been away for a bit folks, sorry to keep you from the scoop.

Anyway my gay hairdresser pal (he comes into my restaurant a lot) does a lot of work for the "stars" in and around Glasgow. So he's out at 29 (private members club in Royal Exchange Square) a couple of weeks ago and is having a wee drink with the owners in one of the anterooms when a tall lad, out cold, is helped in to the room and laid out on the floor.

To cut a long story short it was McGregor and they couldn't get him out of the building cos the press were there and scented blood. Apparantly he came to and was spewing everywhere, in a bad way. So they take him down to the basement floor and sneak him out through the back of the attached restaurant, Rogano. Into a car and away he went to spend the night at my hairdressing pal's pal's house cos he'd burnt his bridges with whatever lady he was with at the time, plus he couldn't go home cos the press would be waiting outside.

This was a Sunday night. Missed training the Monday, and the word is he's wasted all the time. It's not spin, it's just hospitality industry chat. I trust my source cos he doesn't give a shit about football and thought I might be interested in the tale. I was. And dissappointed indeed. Fame eh?

Wee Fleck's gonna be OK though. Cleaner at my place is a friend of his family in Yoker. He's a good lad. Nae Booze. Yet......