Timmy???? writes about the game tonight.

ricky, you defended like your lifes were at stake from the 10th minute (apart from that wee slip up that lost you the lead, not to mention a few others) & Fat Bhoy Micky D's (that's my new name for him btw :D) goal was good, but not astounding. A good touch, chip the keeper (that's well off his line)... well played, but nothing to write home about. Maybe I'm biased tho. ;)

It was a good defensive performance but how many of them did we put on last year and we got slated for it, even by Celtic players who said they would never play like that ha ha? but as soon as they do it for some reason it's a great scoreline and performance very strange indeed!! Celtic were playing a 5-5-0 after they scored...........

ricky, you defended like your lifes were at stake from the 10th minute (apart from that wee slip up that lost you the lead, not to mention a few others) & Fat Bhoy Micky D's (that's my new name for him btw :D) goal was good, but not astounding. A good touch, chip the keeper (that's well off his line)... well played, but nothing to write home about. Maybe I'm biased tho. ;)
Fair doos mate.It was a good performance in the context of who we were playing.I dont think we were or are world beaters but ,they gave 100% and put in a right good shift,something they were accused of not doing at o/t.By the way similar to yourselves v Barca at Ibrox...you done what you had to and played to your strengths with the players at your disposal at the time.We had 5 players who would normally have been first picks,out injured.But in all fairness Man Ure are some outfit and could play any side off the park,

We must have watched different games ricky - I didnt think the Celtic performance was much to write about at all.

I meant in context of who we had available and who they had available ,we done as good as could be expected