Like an FC United or AFC Wimbledon?

Or could just make a website, get everyone to donate and buy Ebbsfleet. :thup:

Something along those lines. You need to start somewhere but in 15 years time your club could be european champions and you could be a multi-millionaire.

• 4 weeks later...

Not heard from them yet. THough got a rejection letter from Crystal Palace approx 3 weeks after the deadline, so expecting the same from Celtic. If I was to be interviewed I would have heard from them by now imo.

West Ham have just advertised for the same sort of position though.

Just seen this thread for the first time for some reason.

Apply for the West Ham one SAlly. That would be a scoop

Will be done in the next day or two. Deadline not til Jan but will get on with it.

Got emailed about a job interview with Robert Gordon Uni. My mate from Aberdeen says it isn't the best uni, nor town for that matter. However with a wage bracket of �£33k up to nearly 40k I think I don;t really give a fuck.

Aside from getting decent money for casual caoching with Falkirk and SRU I've spent the last few years doing bar work and shite while at uni.

Surely there'll be other candidates with real experience of this whereas i'm straight out of uni, but they wouldn't offer me an interview if I wasn't in with a shout.

Will be done in the next day or two. Deadline not til Jan but will get on with it.

Got emailed about a job interview with Robert Gordon Uni. My mate from Aberdeen says it isn't the best uni, nor town for that matter. However with a wage bracket of �£33k up to nearly 40k I think I don;t really give a fuck.

Aside from getting decent money for casual caoching with Falkirk and SRU I've spent the last few years doing bar work and shite while at uni.

Surely there'll be other candidates with real experience of this whereas i'm straight out of uni, but they wouldn't offer me an interview if I wasn't in with a shout.

Cant really comment about that uni but it has a good reputation and thats not a bad wage from it!! Can certainly comment about the town though. :)

Nothing to lose by taking the interview. I always look upon an interview to be the actual one doing the interview regardless what side of the table Im at and if you are the one being interviewed then ask as much questions to show interest and those interviewing will take note - a bit of mind games!!

Speaking of the city, just received an offer for my property there this morning which im dwelling on!