Why isn't WS picking Aaron? What a waste of a loan move. The poor wee guy must be wondering what the fuck's going on. Why come over here to sit in the reserves when he could've done that in a warmer country. :confused:

What's the harm in playing him for a couple of games against lesser opposition when we're playing at home? Let him show us what he can do. He can't do any worse than Beasley or Adam!

Or am I missing something on why he doesn't get a game?

He must surely get a chance soon, Beasley done OK when he came on yesterday but I also don't understand why Aaron hasn't been given a chance yet. WS would rather play strikers there than the boy so that says alot IMO. If he's not in WS plans then it would be best all round to let the boy go. The same goes for Edu, why spend big money on him yet hardly play him, again very strange......

Why WS keeps playing players out of position is not helping us in any way........

Why isn't WS picking Aaron? What a waste of a loan move. The poor wee guy must be wondering what the fuck's going on. Why come over here to sit in the reserves when he could've done that in a warmer country. :confused:

What's the harm in playing him for a couple of games against lesser opposition when we're playing at home? Let him show us what he can do. He can't do any worse than Beasley or Adam!

Or am I missing something on why he doesn't get a game?

It's a matter of tradition and you know how important tradition is at Rangers. Aaron is fortunate to be one of this season's traditional mystery signings who will make no contribution and will return to whence he came with our money in his pocket.

I believe there is already a long queue forming to land this coveted role for next season and it currently consumes much of Mr Smith's time.

Said it since day 1 when Aaron arrived that i dont expect to see him get a game due his age, even though there was huge hype when he came.

It may be his is playing poor in training or the reserves but surely he should get a chance. He may be more suited to first team games on the bigger pitches etc.

Is it Valencia he is on loan from? Surely they have to say something about it aswell.

If he is any worse than Adam then why on earth did we take him in the first place.

Said it since day 1 when Aaron arrived that i dont expect to see him get a game due his age, even though there was huge hype when he came.

It may be his is playing poor in training or the reserves but surely he should get a chance. He may be more suited to first team games on the bigger pitches etc.

Is it Valencia he is on loan from? Surely they have to say something about it aswell.

If he is any worse than Adam then why on earth did we take him in the first place.

I suspect his signing and subsequent lack of games says more about our manager than it does about the player.

I know there used to be quite a few members who atteneded a good few reserve games, is there any chance you could give us a little more insight into this re Aaron and Edu? At the moment it's a case of why the fuck are they not getting on and it sounds like WS, hard to agree I guess, but would still a rather more informed view from someone attending the reserve games.

This whole thread smacks of consiparacy theories and nonsense.

Slagging Walter left right and centre whilst admitting you do not know why he's not getting a game.

Whilst I too admittedly have not been to reserve games, general consensus from fans who have attended reserve games is that he has been very poor so far and currently the likes of Loy and Fleck woudl be ahead of him.

And before people start on Smith saying if he's that bad and using it as another reason to attack the manager, there may be plenty of reasons for hsi lack of form.

One I know of is that he did not complete a proper pre-season and another may be the difficulties in adapting to another culture, climate and style of football, especially for a young boy abraod (and yes I am aware he went on loan to Greece).

SA, thats why I asked for guys that attend the reserve games to comment, everything was coming back to blaming WS and seemed to do so just for the sake of it. If it's right then fair enough, but, I would rather hear from those who have seen him/their development and performance than the usual, 'Oh it's Smith's fault'