We had 1 shot on goal the whole game and to be quite honest, what a perfect pick me up to give the ceptic after there champions league exit!!! now here's the question we need to ask ourselves here. were ceptic really missed being in the champions league, NO! after all every time they came home they won! we continue to miss fire in front of goal and continue to shoot ourselves in the foot and at times you really must question wheather walter and ally have what it takes to lead us to a 52nd title, its not looking good right now is it, the post mortem must begin into why we cant get it right on the park and the injury to kevin thomson is starting to hit us, immediate transfer activity in january is a must if we are to rescue this season!!!

Id say the injury to Thomson has effected us due to Ferguson being an imposter since returning and Edu not ever having a run yet. The thing that is biting us is WS persistance to play his favourites and others play out of position. Davis, Hemdani and Edu are all capable next to Mendes yet none have had a chance there. Also Mendes looks like he is struggling as he has nobody helping him! Look how well he did with Davis and Thomson in the middle against Celtic.

And Burke to come on before novo - whats he thinking!!!!

Your right, it was a disaster!

Bring back 3-5-2 loyal

anyone listening to that hearts manager just now? he gave the most accurate analysis of rangers game that i've heard. "mendez/ferguson confused - easy long balls - just shots from the 'second line'. made it very easy for us."

We were a total disgrace, the tims must be pishing themselves.

Pains me to say it, but if they win today and on the 27th, barring injuries/suspensions, i'd say they are taking 4 in a row, it would just be far too many points for our team with no spirit/focus to claw back.

the thing is we could beat them 4 times this season and we would probably still lose the league as we can't beat the others. Since we stuffed the scum we have played decent halfs but today was woeful all game and the manager must take the blame more than anyone......

the thing is we could beat them 4 times this season and we would probably still lose the league as we can't beat the others. Since we stuffed the scum we have played decent halfs but today was woeful all game and the manager must take the blame more than anyone......

I agree with you Johnny, but I am a great believer in the players HAVE to take most of the blame for poor passing,poor control,lack of movement and lack of effort

I agree with you Johnny, but I am a great believer in the players HAVE to take most of the blame for poor passing,poor control,lack of movement and lack of effort

I agree to a certain extent Ian. It's not the first time these players have played badly but they keep getting a chance while others don't but being played out of poistion so often is not helping them and certainly not helping us. Most of these players were brought in by WS yet still he plays them out of position why? He picks the team and while the players are not producing it on the pitch WS is committing suicide doing what is he is also IMO...........

Why did we spend money on some who are not quoted or even bring in loans who haven't even started a game for us yet?

He is in charge and is failing us big time.....

I agree to a certain extent Ian. It's not the first time these players have played badly but they keep getting a chance while others don't but being played out of poistion so often is not helping them and certainly not helping us. Most of these players were brought in by WS yet still he plays them out of position why? He picks the team and while the players are not producing it on the pitch WS is committing suicide doing what is he is also IMO...........

Why did we spend money on some who are not quoted or even bring in loans who haven't even started a game for us yet?

He is in charge and is failing us big time.....

Correct ;)

anyone listening to that hearts manager just now? he gave the most accurate analysis of rangers game that i've heard. "mendez/ferguson confused - easy long balls - just shots from the 'second line'. made it very easy for us."

I heard that too and you're spot on. In contrast, when ask in he thought Rangers had done enough to take something from the game, Smith replied with typical clarity "Yes and no really".

Hearts have won 5 in a row. Celtic have won 12 in a row. Our achievements speak for themselves. Time to admit another failure and change the manager yet again - if only Murray knew how to find one.

I was digusted by that 'performance'. Mcgregor, as great a shot stopper as he is,won't come to attack anything and i'd drop him. He's nowhere near his form of last season. Our defending from ball's into our box makes me shudder, thats 3 goals i can think of where we've been weak at balls into the back post. Also look as the way teams defend against us in the same situation,they alsways pick up the 2nd ball where as we're too busy sleeping or ball watching when we should be finding space to attack.

Fergie,well that was awfull,i know he's been out for ages but he appeared to have no influence on his teamates. We sadly lacked a bit of bollocks. Adam is just plain lazy and offered nothing, Laferty,out of posistion but badly lackin in quality and final ball was awfull. The list goes on and on.

I can't believe WS brought on Burke when i reckon Arron would have been a better choice. Burkey,again lacking match practice had a great chance to drive into goal with only 1 man to beat but as he aint sharpe instead he put in a pish cross. These are things that WS should've known.

That game for me was the one i was expecting the team to stand up and show they really want this league,they proved to me the don't have the stomach or maybe we just don't have the quality? Either way,i'm sick.