Yip i was just making the point that Ferguson got introduced rather quick, but someone mentioned it was unfair to play Fleck so soon.

The fact Thomson got injured allowed Ferguson to come back, but as you say Cammy it was a great chance to play Edu. Also id try Davis in the centre and have Novo wide right.

Personally Cammy, do you feel Ferguson is finished or can offer us more?

I dont think ferguson is going to come back to any real form this time round. theres something missing from his game and its not match practice.

I dont think ferguson is going to come back to any real form this time round. theres something missing from his game and its not match practice.

The young whipper-snappers from other teams know he lacks pace,doesn't like being noised up,holds the ball mostly and turns, turns, turns. They also know he demands most balls out of defence so get close to him and Hey, it's a punt up the park. Then comes plan Two. Boyd has much improved in his holding the ball up, but that is not his natural game. So get the ball off of Boyd by having one player jumping with him and one mopping up. once you get the ball then slip it into the midfield, Fergie and Mendez won't be marking a player so pass them in no-man's land,you know they won't be chasing you at speed. Get one or two midfield players up to help and you have the rangers defence stuck on their own 18 yard line. Bring two wide midfielder's slightly inside so as they can go wide or move on to hold up Barry or Mendez so the central midfielder's can retreat at speed. The ball is passed back to DW or Magic and we start again with the punt.

We know Papac isn't going to be charging down the wing so we can afford to move a wide midfielder inside. Broadfoot may try but worth the gamble.

Bringing in Miller Novo Davis and possibly Beasly, changes the above scenario as we then have a bit of speed.

Bringing in Miller Novo Davis and possibly Beasly, changes the above scenario as we then have a bit of speed.

Have to say those 4 would be in my starting line up at the moment. Not so much Beasley in trickier tight pitches.