I have changed the title ian - I THINK you can do this yourself by clicking "edit", then click "Go advanced" and you can change it in there.

Cheers Craig,never knew that,but I will remember it for my next spelling mistake,which won't be too long a wait :o

To be fair, Fleck is just back from injury and needs games to regain his fitness - biy unfair on the lad of we pitch him straight into the first team after a lay-off.

Whats the excuse for Ferguson?

As Cotter said, we have 3 youngsters in Aaron, Fleck and Efrem who are genuinely exciting talent yet NONE of them get pitched in - this says something about WS to me.

Why should Fleck get a game when he only "scores against the wee teams?" And under 19's at that...

But perhaps we should give him a few games, but get a nickname ready in case he has a less than auspicious start like, "Laugherty". How about, "Fleck off"? If I was Walter, I'd not let him anywhere near the first team - one bad throw-in and he'll get slaughtered by the fans.

The inconsistency on here is shocking these days, and you are only considered a good player if you're 18 and "unfathomably" only get a game for the U19's...

I think we should play the ball boys, couldn't do any worse, right?

Whats the excuse for Ferguson?

As Cotter said, we have 3 youngsters in Aaron, Fleck and Efrem who are genuinely exciting talent yet NONE of them get pitched in - this says something about WS to me.

There isn't an excuse for Ferguson - If you look back the threads I warned about introducing Ferguson too soon - straight after the Killie game when we knew the extent of Thomson's injury, I stated that this biggest mistake WS could make was to put Ferguson straight back into the team.

This the ideal time to introduce Edu and to see exactly what he had to offer - WS paid over �£2M for the lad and needs to play him.

Cammy F

There isn't an excuse for Ferguson - If you look back the threads I warned about introducing Ferguson too soon - straight after the Killie game when we knew the extent of Thomson's injury, I stated that this biggest mistake WS could make was to put Ferguson straight back into the team.

This the ideal time to introduce Edu and to see exactly what he had to offer - WS paid over �£2M for the lad and needs to play him.

Cammy F

Yip i was just making the point that Ferguson got introduced rather quick, but someone mentioned it was unfair to play Fleck so soon.

The fact Thomson got injured allowed Ferguson to come back, but as you say Cammy it was a great chance to play Edu. Also id try Davis in the centre and have Novo wide right.

Personally Cammy, do you feel Ferguson is finished or can offer us more?

Cammy F

Won't happen though Cammy - because regardless of whether BF is playing shite or Mendes is playing shite AND are too similar - he won't drop either of them for Edu. They are "names" so get to play !

Yip i was just making the point that Ferguson got introduced rather quick, but someone mentioned it was unfair to play Fleck so soon.

The fact Thomson got injured allowed Ferguson to come back, but as you say Cammy it was a great chance to play Edu. Also id try Davis in the centre and have Novo wide right.

Personally Cammy, do you feel Ferguson is finished or can offer us more?

Don't know if he's finished, but he looks unfit at the moment - I suppose thats what happens when you miss pre-season.

IMO a fully fit Ferguson is a great player, but he has been thrown in after his injury and looks like a very average player.

Cammy F

Don't know if he's finished, but he looks unfit at the moment - I suppose thats what happens when you miss pre-season.

IMO a fully fit Ferguson is a great player, but he has been thrown in after his injury and looks like a very average player.

Cammy F

I thought he looked weak on saturday. maybe it is missing a pre-season as they do so much gym work.

Ferguson on his day is a quality player - ive always said that. But in the last 18 months is been 1 great performance followed by 6 average/poor games.

I really hope we get him fit and playing at a good level again but if he doesnt get near a decent standard in the next 4-6 games then surely WS has to try someone else.