We need to sort away form - Burke

Guest Jum Spence

Dunno if thats dig or not mate :box: :)

i think its a good thing for the team, he is an attacking option and can play wide even though he is a striker....wont be worse than burke or adam

So another player out of position then ???? No Aaron ??? Seriously though, I actually think that Naismith could make LM his preferred position as he did reasonably well there until his injury last year.

Dunno if thats dig or not mate :box: :)

i think its a good thing for the team, he is an attacking option and can play wide even though he is a striker....wont be worse than burke or adam

Sounds like a WS tactic there Gribz..............play a player out of position :fish:

So another player out of position then ???? No Aaron ??? Seriously though, I actually think that Naismith could make LM his preferred position as he did reasonably well there until his injury last year.

Naismith isnt so much out of position as he played there for Killie (at least i think he did). But how can he be any worse than Adam!

Naismith isnt so much out of position as he played there for Killie (at least i think he did). But how can he be any worse than Adam!

I wasnt disagreeing with you Gribz.

I said I like the idea of Naismith playing LM. Much better option than Adam IMO.

Naismith played in a bounce game yesterday for the reserves against the youths as the reserve game against Motherwell was postponed. He is due to continue his comeback against St Mirren reserves next Tuesday. I also think he would be a much better option on the left rather than Adam or LM...........

Burke was a better player than Naismith, provided much more and both spent similar time out injured last season. Very rare to hear any negative comments directed at Naismith. My own opinion I thought he was pretty poor in the majority of his games while Burke provided a definite link forward down the right.

Similar to Cousin, I dont understand the negativity shown to Burke. I think its definitely a contrast between watching weekly on tv compared to in the flesh.

Burke has had ample chances to impress and hasn't Naismith had about 4 months of being in and out the team on a repetitive basis. Give Naismith the same amount of chances Burke has had then we'll compare them.

I go along with the guys looking forward to Naismith returning. He's not really had an extended run in the team since he joined us. I can't say I have ever been Burke's biggest admirer and wouldn't exactly shed a tear if he departs in January. Too soft really I think

Burke was a better player than Naismith, provided much more and both spent similar time out injured last season. Very rare to hear any negative comments directed at Naismith. My own opinion I thought he was pretty poor in the majority of his games while Burke provided a definite link forward down the right.

Similar to Cousin, I dont understand the negativity shown to Burke. I think its definitely a contrast between watching weekly on tv compared to in the flesh.

You obviously havn't been to Ibrox to watch this Charlatan then mate??

He played well a few years back, got a new contract and then decided to go on holiday during games, taking money out of Rangers for F-all in return.

The guy is a lazy, moaning wee twat. More content to shout at a referee or sit on his arse after being fouled than putting in a bit of a fight and trying to win a ball back.

As for going forward, he has hidden in the majority of matches in the last few years, only tries when he feels like it, and hardly ever makes himself available for forward passes anymore.

Similar to Cousin (who i was a fan of most of the time), Burke is lazy and quite obviously cannot be bothered playing for Rangers, this is where the "negativity" comes from.

And another thing, i know its ur opinion, but burke better than Naismith??? Cum on