2009 betting thread

• 2 weeks later...

It's not as big a deal as say the FA Cup. They'll put out a decent team but I'd imagine the likes of Busquets, Caceres etc. to play and people like Messi to be on the bench.

They might give it more importance if they want to win the lot this year. Most importantly.. bear in mind Barca are 2-0 up from the first leg.

Had an unfortunate incident the other day. Paid a guy out �£420 when I was in myself and he told me to pick something out to put the �£20 on for myself. Race was coming up and in it was a horse I back all the time called Abbondanza and it was sitting at 14/1 but for some reason I got him to stick it on the 3/1 favourite for me. Low and behold Abbondanza wins and the favourite was 2nd.

�£300 missed out on due to going against my instincts.

Edited by Beattie

It's not as big a deal as say the FA Cup. They'll put out a decent team but I'd imagine the likes of Busquets, Caceres etc. to play and people like Messi to be on the bench.

They might give it more importance if they want to win the lot this year. Most importantly.. bear in mind Barca are 2-0 up from the first leg.

Had an unfortunate incident the other day. Paid a guy out �£420 when I was in myself and he told me to pick something out to put the �£20 on for myself. Race was coming up and in it was a horse I back all the time called Abbondanza and it was sitting at 14/1 but for some reason I got him to stick it on the 3/1 favourite for me. Low and behold Abbondanza wins and the favourite was 2nd.

�£300 missed out on due to going against my instincts.

That's a kick in the stones mate. :(

Remind me about the asian handicaps again.

If I pick a team 0.0, +0.5

or

+0.5

Would either bet pay out if said team drew?