Never mind .... at least all those predictions about a team from the british isles reaching an International final this year did come true eventually :D

under 19`s count as a major international tournament now?:rolleyes:

ow! sore one to take.;)

who ever remembers who finished second?:P

At least our kids made the final...... what did your men do in Germany?

But seriously, it is a disgrace that Colshy can't remember who finished second in the 78 world cup, or indeed the 86 world cup, or indeed the 98 world cup. ;)

But seriously, it is a disgrace that Colshy can't remember who finished second in the 78 world cup, or indeed the 86 world cup, or indeed the 98 world cup. ;)

actually i`m struggling with `86 i think i might know it, but cannot say for sure.

the others i know:D

ok, let me rephrase it then, whoever remembers the losers?:D

I think that's a tad unfair ..... calling the English team 'men'

:D

Guest DiocletianIsDead

Bit of a bastard. It's also a bit of a bastard that no Rangers players were in the team, considering Murray Park and all. WTF is that all about then? Where are we going wrong?

BTW I only heard that snippet on the radio yesterday, so if it's not true, you can lick my balls the next time you see me. :)

Bit of a bastard. It's also a bit of a bastard that no Rangers players were in the team, considering Murray Park and all. WTF is that all about then? Where are we going wrong?

BTW I only heard that snippet on the radio yesterday, so if it's not true, you can lick my balls the next time you see me. :)

i think you are right.

i believe there were no players in the side but there was one in the squad? that right?

piss poor and i agree with you mate.

i know a few people on here will disagree with you about murray park because it`s produced hutton, smith, mccormack, and erm...

but i still think it`s a white elephant but i honestly don`t think leguen will let it go on without utilising it for what it was intended going by his track record with youths in lyon and rennes!