saw on bbc news the booking that fletcher got for diving - shocking decision and rules him out of the final if fit.

also seen this mate and well done to the team scottish football is on the up

very excited about this!

spains under 19's look quality but even for us to get into the euro finals is a major achievement and it also means we dont need to qualify for the world under 20's tournament does it not?

win or lose i'm proud of those guys.

I think there is one Gers player in the squad, yes?

however, with 6 tims in it, it once again shows just how much we have wasted Murray Park ..... it should be the opposite way round given the facilities we have! Sort it out, Murray!

I haven't said anything up till now, but suddenly I'm very proud of what our lads have achieved.

Right now it doesn't matter that there's only one bear in the squad, we've made the final - Scotland are actually in a final of a meaningful competition.

That is absolutely stunning, and to beat a team of the quality of the Czech Republic in the semis is mind blowing.

This gives us fantastic hope for the future of the Scottish game - and the possibility we may once again start to qualify for major tournaments.

btw - BBC2 will have the whole match live. When is the game?