I prefer to do both, but it isn't really working out that way these days.:(

I can't see how, we've won once and lost once against Celtic and been the better team overall in both games.

We've also been robbed a few points from other games by bad refereeing.

We're not doing great points wise but that's improving.

I can't see how, we've won once and lost once against Celtic and been the better team overall in both games.

We've also been robbed a few points from other games by bad refereeing.

We're not doing great points wise but that's improving.

Was a response to a post from Pete suggesting it was sad that i was praying for celtic to get beat. I will always enjoy a celtic defeat and I will always hope for one.

BTW don't worry mate I'm one of the more optimistic posters on here and agree that all is not lost. I felt that way even before the sheep exposed sellicks glaring deficiencies:rfc:

Ive just taken a look at the fixtures from now till the end of the season and it is quite interesting in that almost every week has the OF playing teams where we should be getting the same result. By that I mean if Rangers are playing, say, ICT, Celtic are playing the Accies - so you expect both OF sides to win. And if Rangers are playing, say Dundee Utd, Celtic get Motherwell - games where you know that both OF sides are capable of dropping points.

We just need to keep winning though and, if we can go to Parkhead with 6 points from our two games against the "New Firm" then I have a sneaking suspicion we might be at the top of the table and the pressure will be on Celtic to get 3 points more than it will be on us.

So long as we go to Parkhead no more than 2 points behind though we wont be in a "must win" position which should allow the players to play under less pressure and, hopefully, perform better.

That said, I think playing at parkhead may suit us better as Celtic will have to come out and try to attack us as their fans will demand it. This could suit us - certainly the last game at Ibrox showed that we can boss them around but that they held us defensively and when they scored they shut up shop and we couldn't create. A more open Celtic team could be just what we need to return to Ibrox with all 3 points.

Huge test for the management team and the players - these three games will determine if thay are the correct people for the job of taking Rangers forward.

Team selection will be crucial for all three games, and IMO an easy choice. All three teams we are playing have a defined style of play and all three can be gotten at by playing wide men and / or pace thro the middle.

If we resort to aimless high balls against any of these three we WILL drop points.

Cammy F