• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi my name is Gordon. I was a member of follow follow for about 1 day. Moved to Rangers media, and now fine myself here. I am a bit of a cripple so I don't go to the games any-more, however I enjoy the forums. I read a lot but don't post much, 1 post of �£�£, about 250 in 3 years at RM and so far 1 here! I like Bluedell's point of view on anything to do with money and the club.

Cheers. Gordon.

Hi my name is Gordon. I was a member of follow follow for about 1 day. Moved to Rangers media, and now fine myself here. I am a bit of a cripple so I don't go to the games any-more, however I enjoy the forums. I read a lot but don't post much, 1 post of �£�£, about 250 in 3 years at RM and so far 1 here! I like Bluedell's point of view on anything to do with money and the club.

Cheers. Gordon.

Welcome to Gersnet mate!

Hope you enjoy the site! :)

Cheers. Gordon.

Welcome aboard!

Cheers. Gordon.

Thanks, mate! Welcome.

• 1 month later...
Guest Dutchy
Hello everyone

Howdy.

I've been to a line-dancing conest last night and the hat is still stuck to my head, lol

Hope you enjoy the site GovanAllan