hello hello fellow Bears I'm a blue from Brigton looking for intelligent insightful debate on all things Rangers......

Welcome mate Enjoyed your first posts I hope we do not dissapoint.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest broxiblue

Hi all, Just joined,i was looking for info on the Rangers membership of the English FA when this forum popped up on google.Im on one or two others with same username.

Looking forward to having a browse.

WATP

Hi all, Just joined,i was looking for info on the Rangers membership of the English FA when this forum popped up on google.Im on one or two others with same username.

Looking forward to having a browse.

WATP

Welcome mate. Not a lot of information on here over that as far as I can remember. There was a short cutting put up recently which came from From the Gallant Pioneers site. . That is the only time I can remember it mentioned on the forum. There is a wealth of information in our Rangers archive, maybe you can find something on there. I hope you enjoy our site anyway. Cheers.

http://www.gersnetonline.co.uk/vb/showthread.php?44567-Rangers-members-of-the-English-FA-...-a-wee-while-back

Alright lads, not so much new more of an old timer returning to post on the board again.

Looking forward to getting involved again and hearing your thoughts on the current tough times.