Guest Huistra
Welcome mate.

What was said on Limmy's chat mate?

They've just had a few Bears calling in and saying they are member of this place and that it's better than another Rangers forum that we all know of lol

Stumbled on "GERSNET" today and I've been pleasantly surprised by the clean, well organised layout.

It seems like a place I'd like to visit daily as I seek out all things Rangers.

I like the 'new' Rangers website but it doesn't go far enough for me, no rumours, gossip, opinions :-)

Just spent the last four months on the 'old sod' but was sadly disappointed in the quality of what was available in the newspapers. We don't have too many allies out there do we !?

Last season I listened to the Real Radio Football Phone-In and enjoyed the laugh, not everyone's cup of tea I know, but I for one will miss it.

Radio Clyde's Superscoreboard is another story. Have to admit I detect a difference in attitude (both on air and in the DR) from Keevins since his banishment in the east.

After a half hour or so of browsing what has been most noticeable is the absence of four letter words that seems to be the norm elsewhere..............

Finally, my hope is for more patience with McCoist who has been magnificent under terrible pressure, faith in Charles Green (not blind faith), time for our team to blend as we start to build up steam. I think there are still players who will leave and yes we need more but from what I have seen in McKay, MacLeod, Perry, Hutton, Naismith, Hegarty etc. keep playing them, don't burn them out, let them develop, they are our future.

Andy Little, in my book, can play on the right wing, right back, in fact any position he wants to play as long as he keeps scoring goals.

Then Now & for Ever