• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lachlan

Joined earlier today after hearing good things about this place on another forum,so I thought I'd give it a try.

I'm 29 and not to chuffed about the prospect of middle age looming ever larger upon my horizon, ( no disrespect to anyone in middle age ) I'm nowt special, just a Ger who is passionate about the club and pretty laid back when it comes to the internet, so with that being said you won't get any bother from me.

Hope everyone is doing ok and isn't getting harassed by Guisers or just general weirdos, round my neck of the woods its pretty hard to tell the difference between Halloween and any other day of the year, but that's enough of that.

See everybody on the forum soon.

Edited by Lachlan

• 6 months later...
New member checking in.

45 years young, season ticket holder (freshly renewed), shareholder, and an escapee from the childish madhouse that is RangersMedia, and the disgusting , tarrier run £ollow £ollow.

They come,........ They abuse,......... They go.........

It was ironic that I (Time4_Change) joined same day as Traditionalist and I guess we were always on course for opposite sides of the debate, LOL.

I implored him to debate points as it is through reasonable dialogue backed up where possible that arguments can be found wanting or to be solid.

I'm an older Bear whose first memories are of the 72/73 season and have at times been a poster on other sites, mostly FF.

Guest Bluerod

Hello

I'm Bluerod and just joined

I've supported The Rangers for 55 years so have experienced the highs and the lows but the current lows are the worse we have experienced

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk