Official Site - Intimidation At It's Worst

I read the fans "have your say" the other day and didnt know wether to laugh or cry. The shit that is spouted is unbelievable.

I think we should all submit to it stating our grievances (in a constructive way) just to see if we get a post up on it.

Ive just sent this to the "have your say" on the Official Rangers website.

Im not holding my breath for for a reply.

Although we have pegged celtic in the league it doesn�t hide the fact that behind the scenes we are in a shambles financially.

Given the income that the club generated with the sale of Hutton, Cuellar and the European run of last year we should have been going from strength to strength this season.

But we are not. We are now in a position were we have to sell at least one top player to apparently balance the books.

Why is this the case? And who shoulders the blame for dragging us back to the mess we were in six years previously.

As a supporter whos family contributes more than a thousand pounds to the club through season books alone i feel i deserve an answer to these questions.

Over to you Mr Murray.

Link doesn't appear to work, Cammy. Perhaps they have realised what they have done and taken it down?

Reminds me of the protest in 2006. I emailed Bain with the following:

I have read the reports on the club's website of the incidents outside the ground after yesterday's game, and also heard several eye witness accounts and am appalled by the reporting. I would firstly like to make it clear that I do not consider myself part of either a pro-Murray or anti-Murray group for lack of better terms.

My complaints are as follows:

1. The use of the term ââ?¬Å?Rangers fansââ?¬Â when reporting the incident on the website, thus implying that you are only a Rangers fan if you are not ââ?¬Å?anti-Murrayââ?¬Â.

I believe that both sides of the argument only have Rangers� best interests at heart, and to imply that you have to be pro David Murray to be a Rangers fan is insulting to all Rangers fans.

2. From reports that I have heard the larger group used intimidation and treats of violence, and have even heard that someone in the smaller group was spat on. Your own report even suggests this with the term ââ?¬Å?overpoweredââ?¬Â. This seems to be giving approval for this approach.

I believe that both sides of the argument should be able to put their views forward peacefully, particularly on such a day as Armistice Day, and that the club should be condemning, and not condoning intimidation and physical threats, no matter what side of the argument they are on.

Bluedell, just browse to Have your say, it's on there. It's a comment, not an official story.

Thanks. Found it.

sick0021.gif

They are even happy to print lies on that page. "It was he that coughed up the money for Gazza, financed the nine in a row era." :ffs:

Its so hard to be positive at the moment. Is it just me? If we win the league this year, which obviously I want us to do badly, then as far as SDM is concerned, it will be business as usual next year and the sun will continue to shine out of Walter's cardie. But for me that's blatantly not the case and will just continue to paper over the cracks for another few months until we're struggling again next season.

It's hard to take the ironically-titled "Have Your Say" seriously at all. In fact I would worry for the mental state of anyone who thinks it's a fair representation of the comments submitted.

Suggesting whether "global financial crisis" is in fact a pseudonym for Walter's scandalous squandering of �£10m on dross doesn't exactly fit in with their Stasi-like nothing-to-see-here agenda.

The people who perpetrate this sort of manipulative bullshit need to be rooted out of Rangers. Without a shadow of doubt in my mind, that means David Murray. I hope the protests grow against this clown and that his stalinist tactics come back to bite his arse. Soon.