New to gersnet

Guest der ranger

Guest cowieger
Been a member of FF for years, but my mate at work recommended me on to this site. Seems like a great messageboard for hard core bears and bearettes.
Welcome mate did you get banned aswell from F.F i got a life ban for a matter of opinion

Welcome to Gersnet gentlemen...

We're certainly not as busier as other forums but we operate on a quality not quantity basis... ;) Much easier to make your point on here as well but expect strong opinions on everything connected to the club.

This the one..........? :D:D:D

You have been banned for the following reason:

No reason was specified.

Date the ban will be lifted: Never

I got that when one of the guys who was well in there but regularly disagreed with me complained. I emailed the admin to ask why I was banned, when they responded I contested it and they realised it was bs (I assume) as the ban was lifted. Just a pity a "favourite" on there can people banned in the first place merely because they disagree with their opinion.

I got that when one of the guys who was well in there but regularly disagreed with me complained. I emailed the admin to ask why I was banned, when they responded I contested it and they realised it was bs (I assume) as the ban was lifted. Just a pity a "favourite" on there can people banned in the first place merely because they disagree with their opinion.

I think I eventually collected six life bans, all for raising questions about the RST. When I moved to another forum, someone kept feeding me new logins, few of which lasted more than a couple of posts. I'd decided by that time that there really were much better places to enjoy debate and the occasional daftness about the Rangers. After that I discovered gersnet - only joking.

Again out of interest, how many people on here regularly post on different forums?

I think I eventually collected six life bans, all for raising questions about the RST. When I moved to another forum, someone kept feeding me new logins, few of which lasted more than a couple of posts. I'd decided by that time that there really were much better places to enjoy debate and the occasional daftness about the Rangers. After that I discovered gersnet - only joking.

Again out of interest, how many people on here regularly post on different forums?

I post (constructively I think) on FF a lot. As well as coming over here, I've also registered on RM and VB, as well as CDL and Union Bears recently. If ever you want to see evidence of a divided support....... :box: :eek::brick:

I like it here so I'm gonna stick around. :)

I post (constructively I think) on FF a lot. As well as coming over here, I've also registered on RM and VB, as well as CDL and Union Bears recently. If ever you want to see evidence of a divided support.......

I like it here so I'm gonna stick around. :)

Agreed, I think I've definitely become quite different people on different forums. Sometimes it goes completely to ratshit when you forget where you are. :D