New to gersnet

Guest der ranger

I post on here, FF and RM (although I post most on here). I recently tried to log onto VB and found I had been banned. Their loss. :D

PS welcome Norris.

I probably post more on Vanguardbears than anywhere else. You won't have been banned - I'm almost sure you will have been "culled". It's standard practice to delete those who don't post for a given period and has been remarkably effective in removing lurkers from the other side. Views are pretty forthright on that forum but unlike some it hasn't been allowed to become infested with dark forces. I've never yet seen anyone banned for what they posted, only for what they are. I think we all know there are Rangers websites that boast huge memberships, largely made up of dead accounts and dark visitors. As I've seen stated on here a few times, quality over quantity any day.

What forum is RM?

I have a few posts on Gersforums from when Gersnet is down but thats all for Footy forums.

A few posts? You had about 10.000 in one day! Och well it's Quantity that counts.;)

Edited by pete

I probably post more on Vanguardbears than anywhere else. You won't have been banned - I'm almost sure you will have been "culled". It's standard practice to delete those who don't post for a given period and has been remarkably effective in removing lurkers from the other side. Views are pretty forthright on that forum but unlike some it hasn't been allowed to become infested with dark forces. I've never yet seen anyone banned for what they posted, only for what they are. I think we all know there are Rangers websites that boast huge memberships, largely made up of dead accounts and dark visitors. As I've seen stated on here a few times, quality over quantity any day.

I'm sure you're right. It just comes as "banned" when I try and log in, although a banning for not posting is still a banning.

Edited by Bluedell

Only post on Gersnet but read Follow Follow and TBO site (however, I appear to have been ‘culled’ from TBO site for not posting!). I have been known to go mischief making on certain Tim sites when bored (not for a while if I’m honest!)……

PS - Welcome to all our new and newish members.

Cammy F

Guest der ranger

I'm not banned from FF, just wanted a different perspective. Having said that I was once baned for a fortnight for putting a smiley after BJK, that's about the worst I've ever done. I also write for #1 fanzine.