Which player contracts expire in the summer?

Walter Smith reportedly said yesterday:-

"We have managed to trim our squad a little with some players leaving. It will happen in a more natural way in the summer when contracts expire."

So, I'm wondering whose contracts will expire in the summer. I count Hemdani, Dailly & IIRC, Stevie Smith. Is there anyone else?

"We have managed to trim our squad a little with some players leaving. It will happen in a more natural way in the summer when contracts expire."

So, I'm wondering whose contracts will expire in the summer. I count Hemdani, Dailly & IIRC, Stevie Smith. Is there anyone else?

Davie Weir?

Weir. Beasly? Papac?

summer 2010 by the looks of it

Rangers sign American star

Published: 28 June 2007

by Extra Football

Glasgow Rangers have completed the signing of American winger DeMarcus Beasley from PSV Eindhoven

25-year old feather-light American winger DeMarcus Beasley signed a three-year contract with Ibrox outfit for an undisclosed fee. The transfer will be completed in the following days as Beasley still needs to be granted a work permit to play in Scotland: " I'm ecstatic to be here. It's a massive club and I can't wait to get started. It took a while to get everything sorted as I was away with the national team and I had to wait until I was done playing before I could get everything done. I'm just glad now that everything's done and I can just concentrate on being a Rangers player. I've got a couple of good friends who played at Rangers, Michael Ball and Claudio Reyna, and they had good things to say about the football club. Claudio said that being at Rangers is like being part of a massive family, everyone is nice, everything is first class," Beasley told Rangers official site.

Beasley is the second newcomer at Rangers in less than 24 hours, as the the club also clinched the signing of talented Kilmarnock goalkeeper Graeme Smith on a free transfer.