Having just posted a wee video from what seems like an age ago,it reminded me just how good Rod Wallace was,what a signing that guy was,unbelievable wee player,has to be one of the best signings Rangers ever made

Guest The Advocate

Cracking wee player - great value and always seemed to be a good professional.

I recall his goal against the tims at Hampden - Scottish Cup Final I think, winning goal.:)

Fantastic signing considering we got him for absolutely nothing. I also remember that winner in the Cup Final He also scored a winner at Parkhead in a game in March which virtually sealed the Title for one of Advocaat's two. Second one I think

Fantastic first season but fell away a bit after that. On the whole a surprisingly effective signing, possibly the best free transfer I have seen. I have this abiding memory of his final few months however, staggering about on one leg before falling over. He seemed quite lightweight in a way I don't remember in his first year at the club.

Fantastic first season but fell away a bit after that. On the whole a surprisingly effective signing, possibly the best free transfer I have seen. I have this abiding memory of his final few months however, staggering about on one leg before falling over. He seemed quite lightweight in a way I don't remember in his first year at the club.

Was that almost a touch of positivity there MF. Are you getting soft?;):)

Was that almost a touch of positivity there MF. Are you getting soft?;):)

Fukk off you whining, softie, pinko, leftie, hand-wringing, easily-pleased, glass-half-full, farking optimist. No soft views developing here .:box:

Unless of course you want to talk about players who could actually play a bit and who could actually do a job for the club - then I've nothing but praise and I'll be as soft as you like. Same for officials. I'll give you some templates to be going on with - Jock Wallace, Bobby Shearer, Richard Gough. When you see guys like these walking around Auchenhowie, let me know and I'll give up moaning for good.;)