The season ahead

yes the new season is finally here and it starts tommorow at parkhead

what do you think the spl campaign will bring ?

and who do you think will impese most and win the spl trophy ?

also what do you think the final league standings will be ?

1st - rangers

2nd - hearts

3rd - aberdeen

4th - celtic

5th - hibs

6th - kilmarnock

7th - st mirren

8th - motherwell

9th- calie thistle

10th - dunfermline

11th - dundee utd

12th - falkirk

Guest DiocletianIsDead

I do believe Celtic will finish behind Hearts, as Celtic are amusingly bad. We'll romp it as far as I'm concerned, unless we fail to address the fact we need a left+right back and a striker.

Guest DiocletianIsDead
right can not everyone see my point here

aberdeen as much as i hate them have not clicked over the last few years which i think they will do this sesaon

so lets see by the end of may

I dont know why you think the sheep shaggers will be any better than Celtic. Aberdeen haven't clicked for more than "the last few years" because they're all too busy beasting sheep and other men. They can't win the league while their boabies are in bums.

I think it will be a long hard season. if we are 6 points of the top after nine games ill be happy. Hopefully by then the team will start to gel and then we can build up a bit of momentum to see us through the rest of the season. Just be patient lads, we have one of the top managers in europe but dont expect to much too soon. Leguen will deliver but give him the time and support to see him through.

i think we'll at least swap places with the scum, and i do think it is poss that fraser cud be right and they cud even finish 4th!

serve the cunts right for laffin at us for finishing 3rd!:admin::admin:

I dont know why you think the sheep shaggers will be any better than Celtic. Aberdeen haven't clicked for more than "the last few years" because they're all too busy beasting sheep and other men. They can't win the league while their boabies are in bums.

Classic analysis of the 'wool lovers' last few seasons mate. Laughed for about 10 mins after reading that.

My gaffer's a abersheep fan, I think I'll rip the pish out of him tomorrow using your material(if you don't mind).

Cheers, Jimi.