Old Firm Predictions

Heart says Rangers, head says a draw.

I cant remember the last OF draw, its been a while so i think we're due one. I think WS will set the team out not to lose and both sides will cancel each other out.

But my heart over rules and il go:

Celtic 0 Rangers 1 (Davis)

We're not exactly playing well just now, but Celtic are playing really crap so I can't see past us for a close win. Hopefully Fleck will play as he's livened up the left flank. The one person we need to turn up and have a good game is Fergie. Mendes as well can't afford a quiet game.

The defence has been solid lately and the best in the league so hopefully they can keep it up. Papac should be on a bit of a high after his goal against Milan and Bougherra seems to be reveling in his role lately.

I thought Broadfoot ended up getting the measure of Kaka in the Milan game, and it was a great bit of defence where he blocked Kaka at every turn and then dispossessed him. Hopefully McGeady will be childs-play after that.

So most of the team should pick itself, the questions that remain are, as everyone is pointing out, about who and how many up front...

We're not exactly playing well just now, but Celtic are playing really crap so I can't see past us for a close win. Hopefully Fleck will play as he's livened up the left flank. The one person we need to turn up and have a good game is Fergie. Mendes as well can't afford a quiet game.

The defence has been solid lately and the best in the league so hopefully they can keep it up. Papac should be on a bit of a high after his goal against Milan and Bougherra seems to be reveling in his role lately.

I thought Broadfoot ended up getting the measure of Kaka in the Milan game, and it was a great bit of defence where he blocked Kaka at every turn and then dispossessed him. Hopefully McGeady will be childs-play after that.

So most of the team should pick itself, the questions that remain are, as everyone is pointing out, about who and how many up front...

And your predicted scoreline is ?