Old Firm Predictions

queens 11! .

Havent heard that term for years!!!!

First time i heard it was in 1994 when going to an OF game on Granite City supporters bus. We passed a tim coach and 1 guy on our bus jumped started thumping the window and shouted "Get off the Queens highway you dirty ******* b*****ds" ......me and my mate were in knots

Havent heard that term for years!!!!

First time i heard it was in 1994 when going to an OF game on Granite City supporters bus. We passed a tim coach and 1 guy on our bus jumped started thumping the window and shouted "Get off the Queens highway you dirty ******* b*****ds" ......me and my mate were in knots

Still a noted term down our shores gribz. thats our five-a-side team name except obviously its the the queens 5 lol

Guest FollowThe People

Impossible to predict without seeing the starting 11, but if we leave their best defender out..........Boyd, and go for the jugular I believe we'll beat them because they truly are pish and there's something far wrong if Walter Smith can't see that.

Impossible to predict without seeing the starting 11, but if we leave their best defender out..........Boyd, and go for the jugular I believe we'll beat them because they truly are pish and there's something far wrong if Walter Smith can't see that.[/Q

dont understand that quote. what do u mean leave their best defender out........ boyd and go for the jugular. I would've thought going for the jugular would mean INCLUDE your top scorer and in fact the SPL's top scorer must just be me that thinks boyd's a goal scoring machine. the fact that he hasn't got the greatest of scoring records against the tims should mean nothing bawheid caldwell and big mic horseface arnt the greatest centre halfs in the world and its just duck thats there to be broken.

0-0, with wattie happy to be still only two points behind.

There has never been a better time to play the scum, they're S***E and there for the taking. A chance to go top of the league and at the same time, give them a real psycological slap. :box: :rfc:

Unfortunately, being cautious and making sure we stay in touch will be at the forefront of watties thinking today. :confused: Hopefully I'm wrong.

Anyhoo, MON THE BEARS.:cheers: