Boruc - is this too good to be true?

Bit of a rumour doing the rounds that the Holy Polish Goalie may have been involved in shenanigans of a gambling nature and that it may be in the public domain before another week has passed. I do remember a goal conceded against Hibs that almost defied belief but perhaps that's being too unkind. Heh heh heh.

Anyone heard anything?:)

The problem with such a rumour is that if it were true, there's no way the paper would wait a week or longer to expose the story for fear of being trumped.

Boruc is daft and his behaviour rather eccentric at times but I doubt even he would be silly enough to get involved in something like that - Eastern European background or not.

The problem with such a rumour is that if it were true, there's no way the paper would wait a week or longer to expose the story for fear of being trumped.

Boruc is daft and his behaviour rather eccentric at times but I doubt even he would be silly enough to get involved in something like that - Eastern European background or not.

Agree, if Boruc was up to anything the press would run with it tomorrow rather than wait till Sunday.....

Many a scandal has been broken by the News of the Screws sp it is possible they would keep it till the next Sunday

And I actually think Borat is stupid chunt who could easily get caught up in some unsavoury gambling deviance. If you were being really cynical, why not break the story on Sunday, the day of the Old Firm game...?

Many a scandal has been broken by the News of the Screws sp it is possible they would keep it till the next Sunday

And I actually think Borat is stupid chunt who could easily get caught up in some unsavoury gambling deviance. If you were being really cynical, why not break the story on Sunday, the day of the Old Firm game...?

Wouldn't be the first time either.

If it is NOTW that have found it then they would wait until Sunday. They wouldn't share it with the Sun, for example, as there is a rivalry between the papers, and the journalists don't share.

I do know that NOTW have done some investigations on Boruc before, primarily on his love life, so it wouldn't be a surprise to find out that they have come out with another scoop and want to wait until Sunday for maximum impact.

Frankie, I don't see why Boruc wouldn't get involved in something like this. Kancheskis apparently did, and there are plenty of rumours of some EPL high rollers dropping fortunes. Edit - although I now see that there's speculation that he's deliberately losing games, which I would find hard to believe, despite some of his performances this seeason.

Edited by Bluedell