Boyd seeking rare Old Firm chance

Guest Jum Spence

Boyds record v celtic is played 22 scoring 1! it isn't a good record but i would still play him evry time if he gets a sniff of a chance in the box he is always liable to take it. He is the only natural finisher we have so i think scoring at parkhead would give him even more confidence its just a monkey on his back that he can't shake off but mark my words once he does eventually shake it off it will open the floodgates and that scum from the east end will start fearing the big man!

I dont buy this thing he is a natural finisher. Has nobody seen the amount of fluffs and fresh air shots he has done?? A finished can also finish headers and attacks balls - he doesnt do this.

Coisty, Robbie Fowler and Alan Shearer were natural finishers.

I dont buy this thing he is a natural finisher. Has nobody seen the amount of fluffs and fresh air shots he has done?? A finished can also finish headers and attacks balls - he doesnt do this.

Pointless arguing with you really cos you are so anti Boyd it's untrue.

Coisties misses were on a par with Boyd compared to that of Fowler and Shearer, whom you mentioned!

Get over it Gribz, Boyd is the best we have had in years and the only striker we have had since Negri who looks like they will score in every game even if they are having a poor game.

Coisties misses were on a par with Boyd

Jon i suggest you go to youtube and watch a clip of Ally McCoist and watch his all round game. Remember that diving header away at Leeds?? Can you imagine Boyd trying to get on the end of that??

Guest FollowThe People

Even when he's hitting free kicks and penalties, all he does is put his head down and hit it as hard as he can.

His record on one on one's with the keeper is abysmal.

Guest FollowThe People
Jon i suggest you go to youtube and watch a clip of Ally McCoist and watch his all round game. Remember that diving header away at Leeds?? Can you imagine Boyd trying to get on the end of that??

Not without the aid of a HIAB.

Guest FollowThe People
Pointless arguing with you really cos you are so anti Boyd it's untrue.

Coisties misses were on a par with Boyd compared to that of Fowler and Shearer, whom you mentioned!

Get over it Gribz, Boyd is the best we have had in years and the only striker we have had since Negri who looks like they will score in every game even if they are having a poor game.

Our best two results and performances of the season, 4-2 at the Piggery, 3-0 at Easter Rd.

The common demoninator.....................yes you've guessed it.

Nae Boydy= nae problem.

Guest FollowThe People
Make a big mother of a banner to that effect & take it to Ibrox. Don't forget to display it for everyone to see.

Which stand are you in so I'll know exactly where to position it?

Our best two results and performances of the season, 4-2 at the Piggery, 3-0 at Easter Rd.

The common demoninator.....................yes you've guessed it.

Nae Boydy= nae problem.

As have some of our worst St Mirren.

I hope you realise the outright stupidity of picking two games to suit your arguement at the expense of all others and try and construct a coherent, logical argument next time. :flipa:

Also if you agree with Gribz that he is not a natural finished I am dumbfounded. Even his most ardent of critics would agree he is a natural finisher.