Boyd seeking rare Old Firm chance

Guest Jum Spence

I'm glad I'm going to be watching this game with my son, cos I have a kids play park right outside front of my house, and the last game all the kids stopped playing and froze cos I was jumping about screaming :D

With Jack their I'll try and show a little constraint...

With Boyd on the back of your shirt?? :fish:

Boyd's record against Celtic isn't actually that bad is it.1 goal in 4 starts and a sub appearance.

What, Boyd has only ever played against Celtc 4 times in his entire career?

Kevin Thomson has a better scoring record against Celtc than Boyd does. Christ, even Eric Bo Andersson has a better OF scoring record than Kris Boyd and Mr Blobby Williamson has the same record :fish:

Cammy F

What, Boyd has only ever played against Celtc 4 times in his entire career?

Kevin Thomson has a better scoring record against Celtc than Boyd does. Christ, even Eric Bo Andersson has a better OF scoring record than Kris Boyd and Mr Blobby Williamson has the same record :fish:

Cammy F

:flipa:

I know you're only winding me up. But frankly I don't care too much what he did at Killie. His record against Celtic for Rangers, without incompetent officials would be 2 in 4(1). And in fact possibly higher. THe game he had a goal ruled out he was also clean through on several occasions before wrongly being pulled back before we could see the outcome.

Alan Midd - re-read my entire sentence. It was a joke in any case. But it was form striker. He scored 2 in the bounce game v Hamilton. Miller, Lafferty, Naismith etc didn't score v them or Milan.