The odious and increasingly marginalised Graham Spiers

he has no respect for adjectives at all. his abuse of our lovely language is just unending. i do honestly think you can spiersize any piece of writing by clearly saying what actually happened, and then right clicking and choosing the most obscure near-synonym. stick in a provocative title, convey your bitterness towards religion at least once and have a dig at rangers with nods and winks to an imaginatively receptive readership and thats you. sorted.

I love this chronicle of everyday hacks. Have you some inside knowledge here?

Nope,

Spiers appeared firstly in Scotland on Sunday, he informed the readership that he heard Rangers supporters singing, 'Klinsmann's a Klansman'. Apparently, we were so impressed with Jurgen's stance on refusing to participate in his Club's audience with ra pope, that we coined and sang stated homage. Of course, it is a false memory on Spiers part, or you could call it a downright lie. I prefer to refer to Spiers continued obsessions as fantasy.

Recently, on Radio Snyde he has been telling whats left of their listenership that everybody knows that Rangers achievements in the 60s and 70s are devalued because they were won with considerable help from officials. Now, DJ sits, listens to this fantasy that discredits everything he won in the game, and says nothing.

My favourite Spiers fantasy is his verdict on Fergie during his tenure at the Pars, "Ian Ferguson has all the charm of a child molestor". Inside knowledge on Spiers part, or just another articulation of his hatred?