The odious and increasingly marginalised Graham Spiers

i could handle spiers if he was a better writer. i used to get all worked up and even write articles in response to him, but it's probably best to let him just slip further into the bitter winters of irrelevancy with every petty outpouring.

As Chief Sportswriter on The Herald, Spiers controlled the sport output for a newspaper selling 66,350 copies a day.

He is now a mere sportswriter for The Times in Scotland, writing for 27,250 readers.

I also believe his publisher slashed his advance for the Paul Le Guen book.

How come you weren't at Euro 2008 Queersie?

Next stop the Ayr Advertiser.

Just where is it you think this little crusade is getting you, you discredited little creep?

so many inaccuracies that its not worth mentioning... the guy isnt even worth the effort, but correct me if im wrong graham, but were rangers not found INNOCENT by uefa and only found guilty on appeal after an obsurd amount of pressure from hacks such as yourself...??

Over the years, the Bhoy in Corduroy's obsession with fellow Hacks has been a sequence of passing phases. He obsessed over Hugh Keevins for a few years, utilised his Sporting Diary to

Graham's attention will be focused on his last months at the Herald, his tenure at the Times has seen it lose a third of it's readership/circulation. Again, love will lie bleeding in the attic, partcularly after wee Poison Pen Phil Gordon has fisted him and administered facial humiliation.

I love this chronicle of everyday hacks. Have you some inside knowledge here?