System has to change completely I'm guessing.

You'd assume he wants to play Prso and Boyd. It's a shame in a way because I'm a huge fan of this system.

I'm thinking maybe Hemdani will drop out, with Buffel dropping back a little bit and Prso playing just off Boyd.

System has to change completely I'm guessing.

You'd assume he wants to play Prso and Boyd. It's a shame in a way because I'm a huge fan of this system.

I'm thinking maybe Hemdani will drop out, with Buffel dropping back a little bit and Prso playing just off Boyd.

Can't see him changing the system as it worked fantatically well today. We will destroy teams at Ibrox using that fluent, interchanging system.

IMO only the personel will change and if I my sources are correct, you can thro Sebo (at least) into the mix for next week....!

Also, where can we accomidate Burke and Fergie when they are fit? These are great problems for PLG to have.

IMO, Prso or Adam will drop to the bench next Saturday and Boyd will play the loan striker role with Adam/Prso and Sionko wide with Buffel playing off the front.

Cammy F

Today's system worked really, really well - a lovely balance in midfield and attack that we've not had in so long.

But PLG really has a headache in that there is no way to accomodate Boyd or Sebo (when he arrives) at all.

How can you drop Adam after he played like that? You can't. You also can't drop Sionko, and Prso is very unlikely to be dropped given what he can give the team. Buffel is surely in for good as well.

And then there is Burke and Ferguson.

I have to say it must be a nice problem to have, and it's going to be very interesting to see how he sets about dealing with it.

I cant see Prso being dropped as he is captain while Barry is injured and i dont think PLG will want to change that.

It will be a shame for whoever it is that gets dropped (if any!) because they all played very well today.

But i feel Boyd does need to come in as he is the one player we have thats a true finisher and can kill games off for us.

Prso will not feature in all our games this season as his knee injury will require rest.

But like we are all saying, this is a great headache for PLG to have.

Cammy F

It's a great position to be in. Inevitably someone will have to drop out but it's a squad game and they will all be needed at various times throughout the season. Cant fault Le Guen for the way he's shaping his team though - compare the way Mcleish done things it's like chalk and cheese.

So who drops out next week for the return of Boyd?

Cammy F

Maybe give Dado a rest and keep him for the games that might be that wee bit tougher!!

No disrespect to Dundee Utd

It's a great position to be in. Inevitably someone will have to drop out but it's a squad game and they will all be needed at various times throughout the season. Cant fault Le Guen for the way he's shaping his team though - compare the way Mcleish done things it's like chalk and cheese.

But fair play to Eck he had hee haw to spend... At the end of the day he was a Rangers Manager and he got us title 50 and 51.

OK, Different ways of doing things etc and yes Eck was very weak in tactics etc, but he was a Rangers Manager and for that he must be remembered for the good and not the bad!!!