Guest DiocletianIsDead

It is a hard one, and a nice position to be in. I'd play Boyd no matter who has to be dropped, the guy is a goal machine. Until he proves otherwise.

It's a great position to be in for PLG. imo Boyd is a first pick when available, but Prso got the winner today and Adam was outstanding. I was also really impressed with Hemdani and Clement - quiet but effective. Add to all this that hopefully Sebo will be in by the time we next play it's not a bad team is it :D

Guest bobdeb

forget the goals for,looking good,Adam claimed responsiblility for the goal against,Ithought Hutton was beaten to allow the cross to happen

Hemdani will get the axe me thinks , and hopefully Hutton too....

Who do you want in for Hutton?

Lowing, although i hear promising, is hardly got to be thrown in at the deepend and play week in week out.

No other options available.

Plus the fact that i think Hutton played quite well today, there's no need to change any of the back 4.

We need a stable defense that can get used to playing along side one another and chopping and changing it is just going to put the team back to square 1 IMO.

Hutton is in for the time being. And I know it's not shared by others, but I thought his performance today was acceptable, more than. And I've been one of his harshest critics.

As for Hemdani, he'll have to be dropped to make way for Barry. Kinda a reversal of Hemdani's fortunes last season when Boab was dropped to make way for him.