Ross McCormack

Well after all the divided opinion on this lad and all the argument about whether PLG was right to let him go, I was of the camp which was glad to see him go and felt he was no better than rank mediocrity.

Today's performance proved me and those who shared my view to be absolutely correct.

He was the epitome of average and stood out only for how much he didn't stand out.

PLG was dead on correct to get rid of him, and keep Adam.

danny, you can`t evaluate him overall with one performance against his old side.

many people have poor debuts and it wouldn`t have made it easier for him that he had to try get past the new rangers defence virtually on his own.

i stand by my saying that he should`ve been given another year.

but, we`ll see how he progresses at well then!

Guest DiocletianIsDead

I'm glad he's gone. Nothing against him at all, I just hate to see good players rotting in our reserves behind three or four other guys. It's great to see the young guys get a chance to make a name for themselves and I hope he does well. Against Celtic.

I'm glad he's gone. Nothing against him at all, I just hate to see good players rotting in our reserves behind three or four other guys. It's great to see the young guys get a chance to make a name for themselves and I hope he does well. Against Celtic.

yeah have to agree here with you as he was a good player but too good for the reserves

danny, you can`t evaluate him overall with one performance against his old side.

many people have poor debuts and it wouldn`t have made it easier for him that he had to try get past the new rangers defence virtually on his own.

i stand by my saying that he should`ve been given another year.

but, we`ll see how he progresses at well then!

But to be fair others have also gone and scored hat-tricks on their debut. He didnt have an easy debut but he was mediocre at best...... either that or Rangers defence was that good.....

I don't think that he should have been given another year given that PLG seems to prefer the 4-2-3-1 which means he would be fighting Prso, Boyd, Sebo, (likely), Buffel (possibly) - there is nowhere for him to get a game.

Not a bad player, but certainly not Rangers class.