Been on Sky Sports News today that Aaron is claiming the fee we would have to pay Valencia to make his move permanent is in the region of �£3.75m.

The way our Club is run these days it would be of no suprise to me if the lad was getting little or no playing time due to the fact we have no aspirations at all to pay that fee in the future thus Walter and Co. are hiding away from a future backlash if he were to become a regular player, do well and then return to Valencia after us refusing to buy him.

I don't think we were ever likely to sign him on a permanent basis and I don't think the majority of fans would create a backlash given that we know the facts. We are skint, Valencia are on the brink and will be wanting �£�£�£�£�£ for any players moved on. I also don't think this is the reason he isn't being played on a regular basis.

I for one would prefer to see us getting 2 brilliant seasons form Aaron where he helps us to silverware then returns to Spain. As it stands, we aren't seeing anything of him and he could actually be recalled at the end of this season. IMO, just another lost opportunity and it gives clubs the perception that we don't give loaned players a chance hence potentially hindering any furture loan moves.

Cammy F

Would he want to sign for us?

I've not seen enough of him to give an opinion on the matter either although, I will. I don't think we'll sign him. For �£3.75m I think we could spend the money more wisely.

For �£3.75million we could buy a good couple of players to strengthen our team in positions where was actually need them. Not be like last summer and spend it on Velicka and Edu, 2 players we didn't need and who have made little impression in time they have been here.

Then again, Arsene Wenger has consistantly blooded youth throughout every season since Henry and co won the league, look at them now though, 5th in the Premiership and lucky to still be in the Champion's League.

I do want to see more of Fleck and Aaron though but if we are to win the league, we simply must stop the 4-5-1 chicken-sh1t tactics !

Ditch the 4-5-1 and if we are that desparate to avoid other team scoring, hire in some brickies to build a feckin wall!!! :)

Can I point out that when we lost to ICT we were playing 4-4-2? And then we brought on a striker for a midfielder.

Another criticism is that Walter supposedly doesn't play youngsters, but we were also playing two teenagers, a couple of 20 year olds and only 4 players older than 26 years out of 14 who got on the park.

Walter signs players and doesn't play them but 6 of his summer signings got on the park.

There wasn't even many out of position - Broadfoot and Papac have done well at full back and Davis is popular on the right. Fleck can play left mid, and the rest were in position.

The team and formation were exactly what the fans were crying out for, it should have been a walkover - and yet we lost...

Who can explain it? Or is just Walter just pish, but then by definition, so is all the professed football knowledge by his critics?