Rangers v Hearts Goals

Cracking goal by Ferguson by all accounts.

I know he's been critisized for it but I'm happy with his celebration where he appears to tell his critics to shut up. Shows he cares even if his performances are floundering.

I'm as disappointed in his performances since his return as anyone is but on his day he can be a real asset and I'm just urging for him to regain any sort of form.

I get the feeling I'll be waiting a while, mind.

Cracking goal by Ferguson by all accounts.

I know he's been critisized for it but I'm happy with his celebration where he appears to tell his critics to shut up. Shows he cares even if his performances are floundering.

I'm as disappointed in his performances since his return as anyone is but on his day he can be a real asset and I'm just urging for him to regain any sort of form.

I get the feeling I'll be waiting a while, mind.

He might regain form faster if those picked to play around him actually contributed to the game as well. Mendes and Davis have been passangers lately and Ferguson appears to be the onlt midfield player with the passion to try and effect the game.

The main problem is Walter Smith has tried to shoe-horn Mendes, Feguson and Davis into the midfield. It is obvious that Mendes and Ferguson can't suppliment each other and Davis is wasted wide right. Smith has a huge decision to make for the sake of the team. He must decided if Davis plays alongside Ferguson or Mendes in the centre of midfield.

Cammy F

He might regain form faster if those picked to play around him actually contributed to the game as well. Mendes and Davis have been passangers lately and Ferguson appears to be the onlt midfield player with the passion to try and effect the game.

The main problem is Walter Smith has tried to shoe-horn Mendes, Feguson and Davis into the midfield. It is obvious that Mendes and Ferguson can't suppliment each other and Davis is wasted wide right. Smith has a huge decision to make for the sake of the team. He must decided if Davis plays alongside Ferguson or Mendes in the centre of midfield.

Cammy F

While I see what you're saying I don't think it's the whole picture. Ferguson has been dire in many games and at best mediocre this season, while Mendes and Davis have had some great games. All three have been incredibly inconsistent.

I wasn't too surprised that Ferguson had a good game, he looked totally gutted and incredibly angry after the cup final - as did McCoist. It seems to me he's had a look in the mirror and realised that it's up to him to lead by example and get up and fight for the title.

I wasn't too surprised that Ferguson had a good game, he looked totally gutted and incredibly angry after the cup final - as did McCoist. It seems to me he's had a look in the mirror and realised that it's up to him to lead by example and get up and fight for the title.

I hope so.

I'm aware that some have lost hope in our Captain and some would even say he's finished, but I firmly believe that a Ferguson with his head in the right place and his heart on his sleeve can grab a game by the scruff of the neck and drag us through it.

It's about time the likes of Ferguson first of all had a long look in the mirror and decide the time was now for himself to start performing then look around the dressing room and shake some others into life in the process.

The chips are down at the minute so if the last few weeks of this season doesn't bring out the passion and drive of Ferguson then I think we can safely say nothing ever will again.