Breaking News: Ferguson Transfer Listed and McGregor suspended

Craig, I just read the other day that the sexy Catherine Zeta Jones resides in Bermuda. You ever seen her out and about? Maybe down the beach in a bikini? If you do, take a few snaps will you. :thup:

Johnny & Gav,

I agree whole-heartedly. They were naive if they thought that flicking the v's would be simply ignored. Never going to happen, especially as the antics of Sunday morning were still so fresh.

And if they felt they could "hide" it then even more shame on them as they should have known that all media eyes were on them.

As I say, I don't condone their actions - but I also think that the subsequent press coverage has been nothing short of a lynching mob.

FFS, the country is in the SHITTER, our longest serving financial institutions are being bailed out and nationalised - yet flicking the v's whilst sitting on the bench for your country all of a sudden is front page news. To me it is a world gone crazy.

Front page news today could easily be that the G20 agreed to $1 trillion in funding for 3rd world countries - not in Scotland though - lets sensationalise the actions of two players who made very ill-advised gestures.

Craig, I just read the other day that the sexy Catherine Zeta Jones resides in Bermuda. You ever seen her out and about? Maybe down the beach in a bikini? If you do, take a few snaps will you. :thup:

She does indeed. Actually the wife's boss is her next door neighbour. A couple of years ago on Boxing Day the wife's boss got a call from "Michael" and asked if they fancied going over for a wee party they were having. She was astounded it was Michael Douglas. But off they went and apparently had a great time and Catherine even sang a few songs.

I was on the same flight as her last year and she left the airport right in front of me but I didn't notice..... and my hairdresser is also her hairdresser.

Every now and then you see them out for a meal or in the pubs and I have a friend that saw them in the supermarket the other week. Apparently very down to earth people and very friendly.

Next time I get good snaps of her I will post a couple.

There are a few famous people that live out here - Silvio Berlusconi, Ross Perot, Mike Bloomberg, Nick Faldo was here for a while - have also seen Ray Parlour, Dwight Yorke, Beckham, Latapy etc etc.

Is Ray Parlour famous? :fish:

CZJ will be horrified she's got the same hairdresser as a fantabaw!

No more ginger jokes - promise! :whistle:

ma hair is broon.....

Hey, he played for the Goons and England so must be famous..... AND he is a ginger........

I still think these two are being made the scapegoat, why were the other players involved in the sesh let off without any punishment, why were they all not dropped for the game on Wednesday ?, as far as Rangers are concerned SDM sees an opportunity to sell and get some cash IMO

Yep, there's a lot of idiots out there who almost hope a Rangers player does something they can blame a defeat on over hoping for a Scotland win.

But arseholes don't stop me supporting Rangers and wont stop me supporting my country.

Well said mate. I feel equally sad for both Rangers and Scotland. I go back to the days when Rangers WERE Scotland. I'm damned if a few narrow-minded Tartan army bigots stop me supporting both. Which is why I don't share the view that it doesn't matter if Gers players never represent their country.

I don't recall guys like Jinky Johnstone getting sine die banned when he swanned off on a row boat - it was just the craic like.

Actually in 1975 five Scotland players, including Billy Bremner were sinn died after an incident in a Copenhagen nightclub.

Just thought i'd be pedantic.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/internationals/7977173.stm ;)

Edited by John Barr