What is this guys problem?

And why are Rangers prone to buying players like this that seem to get payed for doing one thing well...Being Injured the majority of their time.

I couldn't believe it when Beasley ran on the park tonight and got injured in 90 seconds after a tackle a 5 year old boy would have come away with. That after being taken of injured in his last game which was ANOTHER comeback from ANOTHER injury where he'd been taken off on that game aswell!!!!

I(like so many other Gers fans) have waited so long on this guy to do something inspirational for us and all he does is lie on the deck or get carried off injured.

Okay, he MAY actually have a rib injury tonight, but to me he needs to be shown the door as he is just not strong enough to cut it in Scotland.

So, why buy him in the first place? OR Now he has been here for 2 years Why keep him around when it is blatantly obvious he cannot compete at the highest level in this country?

After a good start in this country he went of the boil after getting injured. After that he just didnt seem interested.

He is one player who we need to get shot of as far as i am concerned.

Picking up �£15k a week to be injured is a complete sham and something needs to be done about it.

Get him out of Ibrox i say.

To be fair it seems as if he may have broken ribs this morning. And the St Mirren players certainly seemed to target him unfairly without punishment.

I do agree he needs to toughen up though.

Whilst I agree that we suffer far more than our fair share of injuries I just cant fault the guy over last night's injuries.

In the first few moments he took a flying forearm flush in the jaw. He then got up, continued to try to contribute - he at least had one decent defending tackle just after.

But the tackle that took him out of the game was pretty much common assault and how that St Mirren player managed to come away from that tackle without a yellow card is beyond me.

I also agree, for the most part, that he needs to toughen up but, FFS, give the guy a break. If he has broken ribs this morning then he went off the pitch, had the doctor take a look at him and then came back on WINCING to try and continue.

To try to continue playing with broken ribs or even with the serious rib injury he seems to have is pretty tough in my book.

Brittle he may be, but the injuries he took last night were hardly innocuous.

He took a couple of hefty shots last night but we are complaining about him toughening up - whilst someone like McCulloch has lasted one game between calf injuries - and gets nowhere near the same abuse over his injuries.

I am somewhat surprised that we arent applauding him for trying to continue with the injury he has. Or complaining about our medics again for asking him to continue despite what appears to be a bad injury.

He's some bad luck regarding injuries but truth be told we've not really missed him. He's not done much at all when fit and it's only been the last few weeks the fans have been asking for him to be given another chance but only because we've been shown absolutely nothing else from the other players.

I wouldn't miss him if he was to leave in the summer.

Thin Eddie Murphy, you're just a thin Eddie Murphy!

I agree the tackle was bad as were a few others yet we got bookings for next to nothing and they hardly got spoken to. The ref waving to Sasa to get back up or off the pitch after he got fouled summed him up, what a plonker!

Getting kicked in the back/ribcage is not a nice thought and I thought he did well to come back on but obviously couldn't carry on much longer but at least he tried!

That was a terrible tackle on Beasley last night - so much for the referees protecting football players from the hammer throwers. Should have been a straight red-card - a premeditated assault on Beasley.

Cammy F