Well done Hearts...

Breazed past whoever they were playing now they have AEK Athens - a side we know all about.

They arent the same team they were then so Hearts have a chance.

I genuinely hope Hearts beat them and make the Champions League. This Bear will be routing on the Jambos for Scottish Football!!

I will be rooting for them as if they make it, the CL money will need to be split with the Tims and it means more games for them. Oh, and I can not stand AEK and their scum fans.

Cammy F

What was the final score? I turned it over. Thought it was a very boring match

0-0 - never watched it TBH - used to have a lot of time for Hearts and their fans, but recently, that opinion has changed!

Cammy F

I watched the first game. It was quite good but last night was dreadfull.

When George Burley was in charge i used to enjoy watching as they played nice football but since he got sacked they have turned into hacking bassa's and not very nice to watch

I'd like them to qualify and gain some points, maybe even dropping into the UEFA cup with us and Celtic.

That would really boost our coefficient which is usually watered down by our non-OF teams as the total is divided by the number of teams in the competition - which is why I wasn't too bothered about Hibs not qualifying.

A win and qualification would boost our coef by 5pts divided by 4 so 1.25. We already have bagged 1.125pts, so it would be a good start.

i`ll NEVER forget the 1994 game vs aek scum..i mean athens!

those fans over there tried to start a riot and manipulated our plkayers with death threats etc.

total scum bassas.

imo it`s the lesser of two evils so i suppose i`ll have to support hearts for this one as theres no way i can bring myself to support a scum team like aek athens.:admin: