Well done Hearts...

Corrupt cunts! I'll be shouting for AEK Athens next week.

to an extent i agree, but as i said it`s the lesser of two evils.

but one thing i will not do is either wish them luck, or congratulate them.

hearts AND a.e.k can both feck off!

If Hearts do well, Celtic don't do too badly and we go on a long run, it will bring coefficent up so that we automatically qualify for the CL every year when we win the league...

If we win the league this season we'll probably have to qualify next season due to Scottish teams' dire performances, Rangers appart, last season.

If Hearts do well, Celtic don't do too badly and we go on a long run, it will bring coefficent up so that we automatically qualify for the CL every year when we win the league...

If we win the league this season we'll probably have to qualify next season due to Scottish teams' dire performances, Rangers appart, last season.

IMO, too much is placed on the countries co-efficient - after all, it is the clubs co-efficient that is most important - hence Craptic being seeded in pot 2 for the CL group stages.

Cammy F

It's the country coefficient that gets us our 2 CL places and if we are ninth the Champions automatically qualify while the 2nd team go into the 3rd qualifier.

We were tenth for the sake of this year's competition which is why Celtic's highish club coef elevated them due to a fortunate turn of results.

If we were 11th in the country coefs it wouldn't have made any difference. We're 11th now.

It's country coefficients first, then club coefficient second. If we drop to 16th place then we even lose a CL place.

Last year, despite Rangers doing well, Scotland only achieved 4.25 points, had the last 5 years all been the same we'd have been in 19th place, which would mean the Champions would go into qualifying round 2 and the runners up into UEFA.

That would be despite us getting to the CL last 16 every year.

We NEED the other Scottish teams to do reasonably well to at least be 15th and hopefully 9th.

We NEED the other Scottish teams to do reasonably well to at least be 15th and hopefully 9th.

Exactly, would pretty much be the end of scottish football if we dropped below 15th!

loss of revenue, loss of CL football to lure big signings.......

ok we dont have to support hearts ( i wont) but we do need them to do well coz we cant carry the co-ef on our own and i agree with gav i reckon craptic will have a piss poor turn out in this years CL.

Nah sorry want Hearts to get through(?) that will be shining bright. Do you honestley think they would be the same the other way around. I was in a pub when we played Maritimo(before I had a season ticket) and every single person in the pub wanted us to get knocked out - apart from me obviously. I hate Hearts and their fans nearly as much as the Dhims, so mon the Greeks