Aww jeezuz christ. Just when I was beginning to think you were alright! :flipa:

(Genuine question are you Scottish or English (or neither I guess). I assume, rightly or wrongly, most Bears on forums to be Scottish. Excuse my prejudice and xenophobia everyone. :D)

I'm Scottish.

In cricket, 100 times out of 100 the team that has played the best cricket over the five days will win the Test.

In rugby, 99 times out of 100 the team that has played the best rugby over the 80 minutes will win the match.

Tennis - the same, ditto just about every other sport I can think of.

Football at the highest level? You can be cheated out of something on the whim of an incompetent or corrupt official.

I'm Scottish.

In cricket, 100 times out of 100 the team that has played the best cricket over the five days will win the Test.

In rugby, 99 times out of 100 the team that has played the best rugby over the 80 minutes will win the match.

Tennis - the same, ditto just about every other sport I can think of.

Football at the highest level? You can be cheated out of something on the whim of an incompetent or corrupt official.

Wasn't being smart with that question, just wondered. Don't know many scots who like cricket. Don't know many people who like cricket if truth be told.:whistle:

I've seen Scotland done over a few times in rugby by the referee or even the t.v. ref!!! A couple of try incidents with France spring to mind.

And don't forget the free-kick that led to Italy's goal at Hampden in 2007. Referees are told to get the big clubs/countries through, there isn't a shred of doubt about that in my mind. You have to go to the lower leagues to get impartial refereeing, and even then it's shit.

Substandard refereeing is a major achilles heel for football. The argument for technology/replays etc. gets stronger with every season.

Can't believe Ballack did that. FIFA need to bring in lengthy bans for players who act like this towards referees.

I hope he woke up this morning and was ashamed of himself. Same goes for Drogba. Fingers crossed Chelsea sell him in the summer so we dont need to see his play acting and his stinking attitude again!

Can't believe Ballack did that. FIFA need to bring in lengthy bans for players who act like this towards referees.

I hope he woke up this morning and was ashamed of himself. Same goes for Drogba. Fingers crossed Chelsea sell him in the summer so we dont need to see his play acting and his stinking attitude again!

And the Arsenal defence wont get absolutely arse-raped by him anymore? :whistle::fish: