I used to deteste Man U but they have grew on me over the last 5 years and I have nothing but respect for Sir Awex, Giggs and Scholes. WOuld love to see them get another title and CL.

Gary Neville is still a total wank though :)

Jon says he echoes your sentiments exactly. I'm now wondering is this the standard view of Man Utd for every football fan between 20-odd and 40 or however old you two are(:devil:)?

Cheeky bastard!!!!

I may be older but look so much younger an have more footy sence than the singapore exile (sorry, scared to say ladyboy :S)

Well I was going to say it was funny we had the same views of man u, all as non man u fans. Was going to ask if all fans of my generation felt the same (had Cehlski diluted the man u hatred), then realised you two old cunts aren't my generation! :P

I just dont like them cos Liverpool should rule. Simple as!!! Been that way as a kid Im afraid.

ps you may not be our generation but you do sound it on the boeards :D

I just dont like them cos Liverpool should rule. Simple as!!! Been that way as a kid Im afraid.

ps you may not be our generation but you do sound it on the boeards :D

Tbh I'm not sure about where the cut-off for when generation to the next is. You probably qualify for mine. Too good an excuse to slag you two though! :box:

Happy fuckin' days! The thought of seeing Drogba, Lampard, Terry and Cashely Cole lifting that cup sickens me!.

Especially Terry, Lampard and Drogba.....Terrys gob is always a mile open, it reminds me on the baby on the cover of Tellytubbies - ultra annoying! Drogba has the gayest celebrations ive seen.

If Everton beat them in the FA cup it will make it additional sweeter