Craig, even the pundits are saying there should have been at least 2 penalties? I'm sure they are more aware than we are.

Just my opinion, 1 shot on fuckin target an they go through an were never in it and escaped ridiculous desions.

I hope to fuck Manu win now!!!!!

Shit happens Gents.......

Would you be in the same frame of mind and opinion if that was Arsenal instead of Chelsea? In a match of this importance? Honestly answer that, if those decisions went against Arsenal would you say shit happens or they were robbed?

Are you watching the coverage, replays of the incidents?

The ref fuckued up and the wrong team went though!

Would you be in the same frame of mind and opinion if that was Arsenal instead of Chelsea? In a match of this importance? Honestly answer that, if those decisions went against Arsenal would you say shit happens or they were robbed?

Are you watching the coverage, replays of the incidents?

The ref fuckued up and the wrong team went though!

Jon, I told you that I didnt see the first half so no idea about the penalty incidents.

2nd half I disagree with you on all the penalty shouts, I am not convinced they were penalties - ANY of them.

Should Abidal been sent off ? NO WAY.

Would I have been pissed off if Arsenal had been denied those penalties ? Yes, but probably more because they are my team than because I felt they were penalties.

That is the beauty of being a neutral - you can give an honest opinion - and my honest opinion is that none of the penalty incidents in the 2nd half were penalties (saying that I have seen them given for less.....).

The wrong team went through ? Why ? Because Chelsea dominated ? Did Barce not outplay Chelsea in the 1st leg ?

Shit happens Gents.......

Agreed and i am not a Chelsea fan but it is a shame that a ref has such a big say on who goes through. Chelsea players are going crazy in the dressing room shouting the game was rigged by Fifa who didn't want an English final.

Craig that you don't think the handball was a penalty surprises me. Interested to know why. His hand was stuck out in an unnatural position and the ball hit his hand. Definite penalty imo.

Thats the thing Craig, I couldnt have cared who went through tonight. Chelsea were the better team and were cheated by the ref and that sways my opinion. There just cnt be any doubt about that. Barca can attack but they have just shown they are vulnerable BUT can score, I think personally against such a strong defence (as shown) they can get beat.

Manu to make history for me

OK, watching highlights now...

1st penalty incident - didnt see a good angle of it to see if it was inside box, sorry

2nd penalty incident - would have been soft, seen them given for less though

3rd penalty incident - not a penalty, Toure got ball

4th penalty incident - not a penalty for me, ball played hand.

5th penalty incident - not a penalty for me, he had turned away, seen them given for less though

Abidal shouldnt have been sent off IMO.