Agreed and i am not a Chelsea fan but it is a shame that a ref has such a big say on who goes through. Chelsea players are going crazy in the dressing room shouting the game was rigged by Fifa who didn't want an English final.

Craig that you don't think the handball was a penalty surprises me. Interested to know why. His hand was stuck out in an unnatural position and the ball hit his hand. Definite penalty imo.

Sour grapes from Chelsea IMO. Why would UEFA fix it ? Stupid.

Pete, look at it again. I agree his hand was in an "unnatural" position but his hand was in that position BEFORE Anelka flicked it past him. If it was hand to ball then surely the motion would be toward the ball after the flick from Anelka, that wasn't the case. His arm stayed in the same position both BEFORE and AFTER Anelka flicked it.

All in my opinion of course.

All I can say is bollocks to that Craig. Gullit and Souness (one player of the year I believe, also Redknapp said there were at least two panalties.

All I can say is bollocks to that Craig. Gullit and Souness (one player of the year I believe, also Redknapp said there were at least two panalties.

Who cares if they are player of the year ??

You asked my opinion and I gave it - and I stand by it.

Which two were penalties then ?

I think all 4 were. Hiddink is on just now an they gone through them again. All penalties but that is my opinion.

And you are entitled to it. But IMO your opinion is wrong :devil:

I dont think any of them were clear cut and could have been given either way. How that makes the ref a cheat is beyond me.

OK, watching highlights now...

1st penalty incident - didnt see a good angle of it to see if it was inside box, sorry

2nd penalty incident - would have been soft, seen them given for less though

3rd penalty incident - not a penalty, Toure got ball

4th penalty incident - not a penalty for me, ball played hand.

5th penalty incident - not a penalty for me, he had turned away, seen them given for less though

Abidal shouldnt have been sent off IMO.

1st penalty. Final "foul" in the box. Intial contact outside. Freekick. Final contact not enough for a pen imo.

2nd. Definitely not a penalty. Disgusted by the partizan commentary. They would be abusing the barca play like hell had they gone down so softly. Especially considering Drogba's strength and the minimal contact.

3rd. Can't remember this right now.

4th pen. Ball to hand, seen them given.

5th. Ball to hand. Seen them given.

Abidal sending off, joke. Clear dive.

I would be more inclined to feel sorry for Chelsea had the studio taken a more reasonable view of the incidents.

For example the clear pulling down of Henry in the box in the first leg was far more a penalty than the 3 "fouls" against Chelsea this leg yet the pundits weren't losing all sense of their professionalism in discussing the incident.

Can't blame the ref for not giving the first one. Giving the initial foul outside the box is an OK call. He got the second one wrong. Drogba was fouled. The handball for the third should have been a penalty also. I'd be raging if it wasn't given against us. The one in injury time wasn't a penalty.

Barca should have had a penalty in the first game so there was a certain evening up but overall Chelsea were the better team on the night and deserved to go through.