Did the ball cross the line!!!!

Setanta angle wasn't clear but ball seemed to be over to me.

However, players were to blame tonight for loss of points. All to often this season we've only played for 45mins or less.

Setanta angle wasn't clear but ball seemed to be over to me.

However, players were to blame tonight for loss of points. All to often this season we've only played for 45mins or less.

I would say the manager was to blame tonight. NO mobility in the forward line means very little creatively in the final 25 yeards.

Lafferty for Velicka, Novo for Smith. From the start.

I would say the manager was to blame tonight. NO mobility in the forward line means very little creatively in the final 25 yeards.

In hindsight I agree but before the game I wasn't all that unhappy with the team selection. Velicka was unlucky to be dropped for Celtic and Smith has been solid enough of late.

I would have preferred Lafferty though and I think WS should have changed it earlier than half-time.

We can moan about the manager all we want (and we'd be right many times) but once again the players attitude was a disgrace.

In no way can anybody blame Walter Smith for tonights result, the players are to blame, when was the last time WS made two changes at half time ?, sorry you can blame whoever you want except WS

Agreed Frankie.

The XI players that started the game should still have had enough to overcome a poor Hibs team. Their attitude and application for a team a mere 270 minutes from lifting the title was nothing short of appalling.

I really do get the feeling that they believe they just have to show up to win. They never start high tempo and allow the opponents into the game. It is shocking. And the management need to take their share of responsibility for not instilling in them the need to get at a team from the outset.

In no way can anybody blame Walter Smith for tonights result, the players are to blame, when was the last time WS made two changes at half time ?, sorry you can blame whoever you want except WS

Take your point but don't really agree mate.

By HT, the game was running away from us. NOTHING worked for 45 minutes, the team was all wrong for the occasion. S. Smith and Velicka contributed zero offensively, in a game we all agreed we HAD to win. Who thought they would?

I am acutely aware of the players' limitations, but I still believe we put out the wrong team tonight.

That is very true, and may turn out to be the reason we lose this league. How many times this season have we either come out all guns blazing in the first half only to fold in the second, or like tonight, not turned up until the second half? The answer is most games this season.