Did the ball cross the line!!!!

Agreed Frankie.

The XI players that started the game should still have had enough to overcome a poor Hibs team. Their attitude and application for a team a mere 270 minutes from lifting the title was nothing short of appalling.

I really do get the feeling that they believe they just have to show up to win. They never start high tempo and allow the opponents into the game. It is shocking. And the management need to take their share of responsibility for not instilling in them the need to get at a team from the outset.

You have summed things up very nicely there Craig, can't disagree with any of that.

We are all hurting tonight, but once again we need to point the finger of blame at an individual !!!, the whole team were to blame, no individual

Couldnt agree more Ian.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

Not enough effort until they realised the hinges were coming off their title challenge. Should never have taken that long to get out of first gear !

Couldnt agree more Ian.

Win as a team, lose as a team.

Not enough effort until they realised the hinges were coming off their title challenge. Should never have taken that long to get out of first gear !

Agreed! m8

Guest 5StarBear

FFS, with the guys we had on the park tonight we should have been walking the ball into the goals and not relying on dodgy linesmen.

We've been missing Thompson more and more recently. Mendes has drifted into being just a mediocre player!!

Going by this performance tonight I cant see where all the goals are going to come from. I'm banking on the tinks dropping points now, lets hope they drop more than we do!!

You can't tell if the ball was over the line or not from the tv pictures, how can you expect the linesman to give it ??, inconclusive and we should not need to rely on that one incident,we were utter pish the first half, as were the HOBOS, they scored a cracking goal although I thought Bougherra should have closed Riordan down, we had enough chances the second half to easily have won the game, we didn't, so on to Saturday and shag the the sheep and hope the HOBOS take something off the MOPES, then it's game on again

It is inconclusive to me from the TV angle but it couldnt have been closer. If the full ball has to be over then only a tiny fraction didnt cross the line.

But agreed with the rest, the first half performance was dire and i was asleep most of it.

2nd half we were different, and the XI that played was the exact XI i put on as my starting line up in the preview thread. I knew that XI would be far more attacking. The 2nd half performance was as good as ive seen us for a while except the end product.

If we took our chances we would be top of the league, very poor finishing in the 2nd half and not attacking enough in the first. Why can't we play like we did in the 2nd half the whole game??

I would say the manager was to blame tonight. NO mobility in the forward line means very little creatively in the final 25 yeards.

Lafferty for Velicka, Novo for Smith. From the start.

Totally agree. This problem with Boyd and Velicka has been obvious for a while, and we were always going to struggle at some point before the end of the season. Smith has to take a large part of the responsibility.