Some positivity ?

OK, to try to lose all of the negativity, lets try to put some positive spin on some things.....

Neil Alexander looked assured - if we do lose the league McGregor is someone we can, IMO, afford to lose.

Whittaker, for the most part, had a decent enough game and tried to get forward as much as he could.

Bougherra is still a class act and could very well be captain material (if we keep him - although I wouldnt be disappointed with KT as captain - big Boogie vice cap ?) as he seemed to be one of few who really URGED and WILLED us to win tonight.

But probably the biggest positive for me tonight was Kyle Lafferty. The big fella has had a torrid time with injuries this season and also being played out of position - but I thought when he was introduced tonight he did a lot of good things (despite being out of position again) going forward, has skill, ability, a turn of pace and can beat a man. Thought ha had a very good showing tonight. Shame he didnt start.

OK, to try to lose all of the negativity, lets try to put some positive spin on some things.....

Neil Alexander looked assured - if we do lose the league McGregor is someone we can, IMO, afford to lose.

Whittaker, for the most part, had a decent enough game and tried to get forward as much as he could.

Bougherra is still a class act and could very well be captain material (if we keep him - although I wouldnt be disappointed with KT as captain - big Boogie vice cap ?) as he seemed to be one of few who really URGED and WILLED us to win tonight.

But probably the biggest positive for me tonight was Kyle Lafferty. The big fella has had a torrid time with injuries this season and also being played out of position - but I thought when he was introduced tonight he did a lot of good things (despite being out of position again) going forward, has skill, ability, a turn of pace and can beat a man. Thought ha had a very good showing tonight. Shame he didnt start.

Agreed.

Make no mistake Lafferty is/will be a big player for us next season, but excuse me for still thinking this league title is not finished yet :rfc:

Agreed.

Make no mistake Lafferty is/will be a big player for us next season, but excuse me for still thinking this league title is not finished yet :rfc:

That is the spirit my man. This thread is one for positivity.......

So, What your saying is, we're going to lose the league and most of our best players.

You can put as much spin on things as you want, but it doesnt detract from the fact we have a team that is determined to give the league away, meaning most of our players must be inadequate.

I realise your trying to keep things sane Craig, and i appreciate that sanity, but i feel if we lose this league after beating Celtic with 4 games to go and going 2 clear, the shit is really going to hit the fan.

In saying that, i will back them 100% till it is completely done and dusted.

As, i said elsewhere, we must try back them and do our bit, but i for one cannot help but feel enraged again that we had it in the bag and once again handed advantage over. It really is infuriating.

So, What your saying is, we're going to lose the league and most of our best players.

You can put as much spin on things as you want, but it doesnt detract from the fact we have a team that is determined to give the league away, meaning most of our players must be inadequate.

I realise your trying to keep things sane Craig, and i appreciate that sanity, but i feel if we lose this league after beating Celtic with 4 games to go and going 2 clear, the shit is really going to hit the fan.

In saying that, i will back them 100% till it is completely done and dusted.

As, i said elsewhere, we must try back them and do our bit, but i for one cannot help but feel enraged again that we had it in the bag and once again handed advantage over. It really is infuriating.

I agree John, I really do. Sometimes we have to look for the light in the face of darkness.

What I maybe should have done is have a "Kyle Lafferty" thread as that was what I wanted to get at.

I thought he looked very good tonight and his contribution in the 2nd half of the season, when fit, has been very encouraging.

Lets not forget that he is a player who was ridiculed as Kyle "Laugherty" earlier this season.

IMO he looks like a player and will hopefully give us even more of a contribution in the future.

Some positivity is we have just came off the back of a 6 or 7 winning streak and last night was a tricky game and we got a draw. Last season we would have lost that game.

Its still on our own hands, all we need to do is overturn a goal difference if it comes down to points.

We MUST come out on saturday and batter Aberdeen with the same attack minded line up as the 2nd half last night. Hindsight showed what 4-3-3 can do and on another day we would have scored 5.

The one thing that last night has made clear is that we need to score goals (and several of them) if we're to regain the title.

That will make for 2 exciting matches - not least on Saturday at a packed Ibrox - so we should all get behind the team and cheer them to the title!

It's hard to be positive when you've just watched your team play utter bollocks.

Of course it is. I'd rather than that give up though; no matter who difficult the challenge may be.