Bitter, bitter Dolly - GIFRUY.

Been saying that for years to and again on this board over the last few days.

Is a nightmare here, maybe not so much now with Caley being in the SPL, but a lot supporterd the sheep just cos they were the closest to home.

Bunch of wankers here, they really are. In my experience anyway!

Been saying that for years to and again on this board over the last few days.

Is a nightmare here, maybe not so much now with Caley being in the SPL, but a lot supporterd the sheep just cos they were the closest to home.

Bunch of wankers here, they really are. In my experience anyway!

How do you think I felt living there!

TBH there are some decent ones. My mates have had soft spots for Rangers in the past due to me and whenever we watched Old Firm games on the telly or in the pub they would prefer Gers to win.

But that doesnt account for the plenty assholes Ive came across. Even when I was about 14, 15 going to a Gers game at pittodrie ive been spat on and kicked by grown men! - Brainwashed clowns!

By far the worst 'zine for demonising and marginalising Bears, was an Aberdeen fanzine entitled, 'the Nothern Light'. A4 size, with lots of cartoons that habitually depicted Bears with wire coat hangers portruding from their heads. You see, in the land of Dolly, we are all failed abortions. It's almost 20 years since this rag was in it's pomp, but it's influence is everywhere in Scottish broadcast and print media.

Phil Differ lifted screeds from the Nothern Light, ra Sellik View employed their main cartoonist, and it's the company bible at BBC Scotland.

The P and J will continually(let's hope in perpetuity) use it as their preferred comfort blanket.

Me and my mate used to go to this barber on Holburn St (if anyone knows aberdeen) and he was a quiet little fellow who loved his football but secretly hated Rangers. He had this plant on the shelf with a sign that said 'plant a hun'

So me and my mate decided to both enter at the same time with our Rangers top on, you should have seen the guys face! He almost had the shakes! Considering my mate is 6ft 1 about about 17 stone! He was nice as pie to us after that.

Edited by Gribz

Had a few bad experiences myself up in Aberdeen when working and up for an Aberdeen v Rangers game. Talk about small minded!

I'll echo what Jon and Ian have said, I hate them more than I hate Celtic fans. I have done for years! I actually prefer beating them up at Pittodrie more than I enjoy beating Celtic at the pigsty.

from my experience (17 years raised as a bear up there) the anti-english as well as the anti-rangers mentality is worse than the "sectarian" sham we have had shoved down our throats for the last 5 years or so...

Love beating them, but never would i celebrate a win vs sheep more than the green and gray... (unless it won the league...) :rfc: