Bitter, bitter Dolly - GIFRUY.

It's just struck me how pathetic that statement is. If Celtic win the league it means Aberdeen will have missed out on Europe (because Dundee Utd will have got the point they need). Sad, sad bastards.

That was the first thing i thought of. We should bombard him with emails about this. Yet the mentiality of some aberdeen fans is to hate Rangers more than they support there own team and some would quite gladly sit out of europe if it meant us not winning the league.

Either way we can get a bonus on sunday if we win the league. We either piss of Aberdeen somehow by winning it and Utd still get in europe or we get to piss off Levein.

Wouldnt it be good if Levein was the next sheep manager!

From an unofficial Dons website..... A lifetime ban, they being serious ? And Bougherra a "thug" - my arse !

The notorious Ibrox club have sullied this token gesture even further by submitting their appeal to have thug Madjid Bougherra's red card for a violent lunge at Jamie Langfield overturned.

This ludicrous attempt to suggest that Dougal was merely 'evening things up' when he correctly dismissed Bougherra belies Rangers' attempts at reparation for the Lafferty incident and shows that club's true colours.

There is no news yet what the SFA plans to do about Lafferty's play-acting, which unarguably brought the game into disrepute, but anything less that a complete ban from ever playing in Scotland again will be seen as the SFA giving players carte blanche to commence treating fans, officials and match officials to this sort of gamesmanship in the future.

I would expect nothing less from these goons. But they are forgetting they will get beat so it doesn't matter what Dundee Utd do to us as they are out of Europe for next season..

Come on the Hibees.

From an unofficial Dons website..... A lifetime ban, they being serious ? And Bougherra a "thug" - my arse !

The notorious Ibrox club have sullied this token gesture even further by submitting their appeal to have thug Madjid Bougherra's red card for a violent lunge at Jamie Langfield overturned.

This ludicrous attempt to suggest that Dougal was merely 'evening things up' when he correctly dismissed Bougherra belies Rangers' attempts at reparation for the Lafferty incident and shows that club's true colours.

There is no news yet what the SFA plans to do about Lafferty's play-acting, which unarguably brought the game into disrepute, but anything less that a complete ban from ever playing in Scotland again will be seen as the SFA giving players carte blanche to commence treating fans, officials and match officials to this sort of gamesmanship in the future.

LOL :D

It must kill them that they need us to win the league on Sunday. In fact it must kill them that we win titles and they never will.

The sheep are the most horrible cretins I have ever seen/heard, I just wish they would get relegated, or SDM would ban them from entering Ibrox

Agreed, have thought the same thing for years!!