The Scottish Cup final was an embarrassment to Scottish football.

1. The quality of football on show, particularly from the Scottish champions.

2. The spaces in the Falkirk end.

3. The half time "entertainment" of mascots playing against some random pieces of fruit and veg. :confused:

4. the smoke let off when the Rangers players went up for their medals so that half the crowd couldn't see the players.

5. Status Quo :confused: being played after the trophy presentation.

and that's not even mentioning Nicola Sturgeon....

Yip. Scotland just can't seem to do much right these days. The cheerleaders were truly awful too.

Something else the SFA need to sort out is the service at the snack bars. People were going mental in my area cause they were waiting in a queue for 40 minutes to get a pie or a drink.

The Homecoming Scotland Cup? Who thought that name up? Pfffffffft, what a shite advert for Scotland.

The Scottish Cup final was an embarrassment to Scottish football.

1. The quality of football on show, particularly from the Scottish champions.

And I thought everyone was raving about the quality of play from Falkirk? Did I watch the wrong game or something?

How is embarrassing when a lower team play some supposedly good football and give the Champions a run for their money?

Surely that's a actually a good advertisement for Scottish football?

Usually it's a called an embarrassment when we give a lesser team a good doing in the final...

And I thought everyone was raving about the quality of play from Falkirk? Did I watch the wrong game or something?

How is embarrassing when a lower team play some supposedly good football and give the Champions a run for their money?

Surely that's a actually a good advertisement for Scottish football?

Usually it's a called an embarrassment when we give a lesser team a good doing in the final...

Falkirk's quality of play? :confused: I must have been watching a different game.

Rangers were a disgrace. Falkirk only looked half-decent because we had a number of players (especially in midfield) who didn't break sweat. Something I'd thought would have been impossible yesterday.